Feeling Nostalgic..Cleaning out my photobucket.

Blitz

Hey all,

Just going thru my PB account and looking at some old stuff I cobbled together years ago - Since I don't really do any type of design anymore, I thought I'd post a couple oldies just for kicks, I think there's a couple that never made it here in the first place.. feedback always welcome, who knows I might even revisit some of these w/ improvements in mind...

First, a couple of WHL tweak pieces..

Kootenay: I have always hated the mix of yeti/stick/mountain/text in their actual logo, looks like it was 3 different clipart pcs. slammed together. Simplified the design, smoothed out the colour palette...

kice_vectorized_free.png

Kelowna: The current logo has been recycled so many times, and yet the theme works for Kelowna. Smoothed out the Ogopogo and wiped that toothless grin off his face... other than that, again tweaks.

rockets_vectorized_free.png

This Flyers abstract is actually something I did up for mask art. I have always liked it visually, but I dont know that it ever works as an actual team mark..

flyers2_vectorized_free.png

To finish up hockey, I'll leave you with an old Thrashers concept... not much good now, but whatever!!!

thrashset_vectorized_free.png

Thoughts?

canada.png

I did this update for the BC Lions a few years ago just cause I hate the dated piece they use now...

LIONSrev_vectorized_free.png

Threw this Buffalo Bisons logo concept together when the jays announced their affiliation... never progressed beyond a primary, but I really wanted the rebrand to go in this direction... of course it didn't.

bisons_vectorized_free.png

I may post some of the fantasy stuff later, but I've probably bored ya'll enough fo now!!!

canada.png

Very interesting. I really like the Thrashers look, it gives them a more adult fell that eliminates the clunkyness of their old unis that was horrible. Nice job with these.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived