Rams Blue & White Throwback Concept

duxrcool048

Just something I made up in Photoshop and felt like sharing.

I like it. I like the style of the 70s-90s unis, but not fond of yellow as a secondary color, so this fits the bill. Maybe it would look cool if you could add yellow trim to the stripes, numbers and horns (of the jersey and helmet).

It's very cool, but why?

Because it's a concept and this is a concept forum.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I know. I had trouble with changing colors. It just didn't look right no matter what I did. I had a really hard time with the facemask too. I tried different blending with the facemask. But I didn't try with the numbers or anything else. Going from a darker color to white is hard to get it to look right.

One thing you could do is use the pen tool to outline just the parts that are too blue, copy them to a new layer and adjust the blending just on those areas. Takes a bit more time but ends up giving you more control. (Maybe you already did this, and if so, disregard this comment!)

My dad and I are huge Rams fans and we have always wanted them to go this white/blue combo on the road. It looks so clean and the blue and white helmet is incredible especially with the modern helmet style.

Archived