Denver Broncos new logo for 2016-17?

Lumbergh

1 hour ago, hawk36 said:

With now 3 Super Bowl wins in the current set I don't see them changing anything drastically. That being said, simply removing the side panels from the jersey would be a huge improvement. (I can almost see it in the photo below if you just squint and try not to see the little horn points under the arms.

hi-res-04d502c7cd96d62b853846ebfd3a3475_

If they submitted a change, they did it before the 3rd win, and they are likely locked into it.  

An orange jersey without sleeve markings or panel markings would be meh.  It'd be just an orange jersey with numbers, which, incidentally, would be too much like the Raiders.  

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Gothamite said:

Or recolor the mane from orange to blue.  Pretty simple solution.  

That sounds like a change more suited for the NBA.  You'd be introducing a whole "new" logo if you changed the mane color.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 hours ago, swilson160 said:

Since there's no real news, here's a concept I did a few years ago meshing the eras.  I'd be good with something like this.

Broncos-Conceptv2.PNG

Use a white or blue facemask and I'd love this. I would prefer an updated version of the D/horse logo, but the cyber horse works with the more traditional template. 

8 hours ago, swilson160 said:

Since there's no real news, here's a concept I did a few years ago meshing the eras.  I'd be good with something like this.

Broncos-Conceptv2.PNG

I'd love to see this on a more current template.  This is pretty darn good, not sure on the orange facemask, would have to see it on the field to make a determination on that.  

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On February 22, 2016 at 2:05 PM, swilson160 said:

I like it way better than what they have now, bravo.

Merging eras rarely works.  The numbers are one of the weakest part of the Broncos current uniform and keeping them instantly degrades any proposal for change.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Shameless plug of old concepts I mocked up last year in my NFL tweaked uniforms thread.

New "D" logo credit to WavePunter

MZ5fXdK.png

uoBBarG.png

mJdLtOG.png

Same concept but w/ a darker royal (which I know wasn't the OG royal but I went w/ a darker royal for my "concept")

wPx5zc8.png

N2PKkts.png

bPljWHH.png

Archived