Denver Broncos new logo for 2016-17?

Lumbergh

S081811_Danowski_kick.jpg

1935 New York football Giants had side panels. Who'da thunk

hard to tell from that photo but i'm assuming they were leather pieces so players could better hold on to the football. there were a few variations on that idea back in the day

on a similar note, sleeve "fills" are not just a modern trend either

c82767cc53d039ce111f4dedc7bfd7b2.jpg

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say this is a great direction for the Broncos. Good work .

guess i'll be the first to go on record and say i think OP and/or his source is full of BS or at the very least, misinformed.

that said, i'd love to see a return of of royal to the Broncos too

2xPoHzH.png

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I'm skeptical that there's any truth to this.

Lukas reported that he heard whispers about a Broncos uniform change, but that ended up all being traced back to a Reddit user who has since been thoroughly discredited and deleted his account.

Lots of Broncos fans believe change is coming, but I think it's all because misinformation is out there and spreading.

Unpopular opinion...bring back the brown and yellow!

broncos-throwback.jpg

Not unpopular at all - I think most people want to see that....

... for the Padres.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

broncos-throwback.jpg

... for the Padres.

In the words of my nephew "they look like poopie and pee pee". Wise words, wise words...

GO NETS.

My intention was not to say that this was 100% going to happen, if you look at the first post, I was asking if anyone else on here has heard anything on a change. My friend kinda spurred curiosity and I wanted to consult with you guys. I hope the team keeps the current logo, and then adds a secondary like this. so saying me or my source is full of it, is kinda weird, I was simply starting a conversation to explore the possibility of a change. im going to ask him at softball tomorrow more about his sources. maybe it's from the horses mouth :upside:

Super Bowls won under the old uni design and/or orange jersey: Zero

Super Bowls won under the new uni design and blue jersey: Two

That should settle where they go from here.

The 1985 Patriots looked a lot better then Tom Brady's teams.

87Redskins.png

Just bring back the orange pants..

11822410_10153573276881318_8729587945858

They could do that but only with the white jersey or the orange jersey they currently have since the side striping needs to match. Personally, I think the white jersey, orange pants would look decent but I'd have to see it first. An all orange look would look like crap.

My intention was not to say that this was 100% going to happen, if you look at the first post, I was asking if anyone else on here has heard anything on a change. My friend kinda spurred curiosity and I wanted to consult with you guys. I hope the team keeps the current logo, and then adds a secondary like this. so saying me or my source is full of it, is kinda weird, I was simply starting a conversation to explore the possibility of a change. im going to ask him at softball tomorrow more about his sources. maybe it's from the horses mouth :upside:

nothing personal on my part at all. don't take my poking fun as anything more than that. but look at it like this: some dude on a message board says some dude from some sporting store said an NFL team was changing their logo and to trust him about it. the BSometer goes off the charts :)

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I really dislike the full body bronco. It looks someone drew a picture of a dolphin and at the last minute changed it to a horse. That doesn't look like a natural motion for a horse. The current logo is not great. It's okay to get rid of it completely. And most importantly, I want the royal blue brought back, ideally a shade that matches the old helmets.

Agreed. Navy and orange teams are a dime a dozen across the sports landscape. But orange with that just-slightly-lighter-than royal blue? Unique.

It's like when the Cowboys traded the royal and metallic blue of their old dark jersey for yet another navy/silver scheme. Why teams want to give up the color schemes they basically own for one that lots of teams share is beyond me. On top of that, it's way past time for all the teams that went dark in the 90's (Broncos, Rams, Eagles, Brewers, Mariners, half the NHL, on and on...) to reclaim some friggin' color, for Pete's sake.

One question: When did the Cowboys have royal and metallic blue on their dark jersey? I don't remember it. I guess you could say their 1970s-80s dark jerseys were kind of a dark royal but I don't remember metallic blue...then again, I was born in '84.

I miss the old sky blue helmets of the Orange Crush.

I don't understand why fewer people acknowledge that these helmets were not strictly royal. They seemed to change based on lighting, which was something that made them fascinating to me.

The previous SB winner Giants teams look better than the Eli led ones imo (at least in the away jersey at least). They need to bring back outlined numbers

GO NETS.

The previous SB winner Giants teams look better than the Eli led ones imo (at least in the away jersey at least). They need to bring back outlined numbers

Also true.

And the Kelly Green Eagles Super Bowl...nevermind.

87Redskins.png

Lol. Those yellow jerseys make them look like walking traffic cones.

I'm partial to the logo they have now, but I wouldn't mind if they changed it.

Honestly I can think of a lot more teams that need a logo change more than Broncos.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

broncos-throwback.jpg

... for the Padres.

In the words of my nephew "they look like poopie and pee pee". Wise words, wise words...

What I do like about them is that they are unique in color and layout. It's one of the things I love about the Sounders rave green. When you see it on a tv at a glance you know its the Sounders who are playing.

I think it would be nice to have more diversity of design/color in pro sports.

broncos-throwback.jpg

... for the Padres.

What I do like about them is that they are unique in color and layout. It's one of the things I love about the Sounders rave green. When you see it on a tv at a glance you know its the Sounders who are playing.

I think it would be nice to have more diversity of design/color in pro sports.

I think I like this more about the non traditional color/white sock rules the NFL has. I think there should be team requirements where they all look the same as a team but allowing the teams to pick what socks including stripes designs etc they will use for different games combos would be awesome. I always like when the lions wear their throwbacks because they wear all blue socks which looks much better than the NFL norm. Hell all white would even look better

Archived