Denver Broncos new logo for 2016-17?

Lumbergh

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though the Broncos won two Super Bowls in their current set, I think they should go back to the old look. Too many teams are going in a different direction. Stick with the classic look (i.e. Packers, Bears, Raiders)

I personally like it when teams choose an identity and stick with it.

Even though the Broncos won two Super Bowls in their current set, I think they should go back to the old look. Too many teams are going in a different direction. Stick with the classic look (i.e. Packers, Bears, Raiders)

If only the Cleveland Browns would have taken your advice.

• 2 months later...

My original Broncos logo thread is locked so I thought I'd just post it here since it's related & my concept was referenced here. Was watching the game last night & just so happened to see my concept make an appearance during the game. I thought it was kinda neat to see & figured I'd share it with you.

DenverBroncosLogoConceptScreenShot1.jpg

coors1.jpg

Coors Light uses this logo on their billboards around Denver to advertise the Broncos. The mouth opening is a bit strange, but I think it would make a great logo, or at least a start, if they wanted to do a combination-of-eras with the old Denver D.

spacer.png

My original Broncos logo thread is locked so I thought I'd just post it here since it's related & my concept was referenced here. Was watching the game last night & just so happened to see my concept make an appearance during the game. I thought it was kinda neat to see & figured I'd share it with you.

I was watching that and pointing out to my wife that it was the old log, then noticed it seemed to be an updated horse.....anyway, it's a great concept, and it's not surprising that someone blew it up for display like that!

I was watching that and pointing out to my wife that it was the old log, then noticed it seemed to be an updated horse.....anyway, it's a great concept, and it's not surprising that someone blew it up for display like that!

I like it except for the overly muscular legs. Seems out of proportion.

I like it except for the overly muscular legs. Seems out of proportion.

I was admiring the logo and then I noticed the legs...

I agree, they look way out of proportion and distractingly muscular. Everything else is perfect though.

Archived