Denver Broncos new logo for 2016-17?

Lumbergh

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that a change should happen yet, but for 2020 (new decade and all), they should do a change then. That style is so late-90's. I think that Bowlen took the D off the helmet because they had a stadium issue coming up, and he wasn't 100% sure if the team would stay in Denver. Besides, they did lose a SB with that logo two years ago.

12 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Not a good look.

BRNCV_zpsrmnkrbhj.png

I didn't think it would be a good look at all, but I also mentioned the use of orange, so even if they did go primarily royal, it would have enough orange to still be the Broncos..

In all honesty though, they'd most likely introduce orange pants with a blue insert to pair with the orange jersey

I actually really like Denver's current uniforms.  The only think I would change is the dumb overly Nikefied collar.

I'm torn as to whether or not I prefer blue or orange primary home jerseys.  I will say, the color of the orange jerseys looks much better now produced under Nike.  Compare to when Reebok still made the jerseys:

broncos-linebacker-von-miller-against-oa6932578.jpg

90758391980.gif

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

+ navy pants

This honestly comes as a surprise to me. Here's something I'd absolutely like to see on Sundays.

den_on2.png

Looks like the mid-to-late 90s Virginia teams, but that's not a bad thing.  Just similar.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived