Arcane Concept to Reality Web Domain Choices

arcane

OK some I'm looking at online domains for my clothing brand and need a consensus of what option is best. I've asked a few people privately and each response has been different all with valid points to it obviously I want the right fit going forward. These are the options I'm looking at:

arcanestore.com.au

arcaneonlinestore.com

arcaneonlinestore.com.au

arcaneonline.com.au

arcanestores.com

arcaneshop.com.au

shoparcane.com

shoparcane.com.au

arcaneuniforms.com

arcaneuniforms.com.au

arcanesportswear.com

arcanesportswear.com.au

Big year in terms of my company starting to get product from its own signature range and client range. here is some of the recent products my company has turned from concept to reality including a marquee signing of a major Australian business.

Major signing of National Storage which had a Brisbane and Melbourne basketball team

sB20rM6.jpg

1wfZW3T.jpg

QdXkCQh.jpg

Kings uniform

UcnTNA4.jpg

Eighters uniform

FySKXEm.jpg

02C5tiC.jpg

asJwwUP.jpg

Huslas (Hustlers)

iSobvUk.jpg

Arcane Signature Retail Range

ztVg2Ws.jpg

7xJYLOz.jpg

fKdmOjV.jpg

NLSC (NBA Live Series Center)

Mrsf93z.jpg

GXK64o6.jpg

5CNNqQ4.jpg

7cMJ7UI.jpg

NBA2K18 Shirt Creator PSN: dragon4thQ

T0EIplA.png

4owdFzm.png

I18Ckw6.png

This past week I have received some of my latest customer orders including my first reversible order and the camo print order. A little lesson for those who do start your own brand and have camo print designs made up it will likely be a few QA checks process as depending how you create your vector camo pattern it may not stretch out/seamless repeat very well.

With the National Storage Nets order its my first ASX200 company to get product made up through my brand so that was a massive deal which ordered a reversible uniform for 2 teams one in Brisbane and the other in Melbourne Australia.

DSC_4345.jpg

DSC_4348.jpg

DSC_4349.jpg

DSC_4350.jpg

Including in these images are the proofs of the first edit of the camo print and seeing how it doesn't scale and repeat very well especially in the shorts.

Huslas%20Test%20Jersey.jpg

Huslas%20Test%20Shorts.jpg

My brand is slowly starting to grow had a quiet year last year but am getting new orders in this year I have a new set that will be sent off in the coming days, a potential new order from another team and interest from other teams coming in.

DSC_4353.jpg

DSC_4357.jpg

DSC_4359.jpg

I've also spent the last few months designing a range of retail apparel and uniforms for other sports such as:
AFL (Australian Football League)

Arcane%20AFL%20Promo%20Back.jpg

Soccer

Arcane%20Soccer%20Promo%20Back.jpg

Rugby League/Rugby Union

arcane%20Team%20Union%20Uniforms.jpg

Netball

Australia%20Pro%20Cut%20Netball%20Previe

Basketball

ARCANE%20Point%20Forward%20Basketball%20

Retail Range:

Hats

arcane%20common%20hats.jpg

Hoodies

Arcane%20Block%20Cut%20Hoodie%20Preview.

T-Shirts

arcane%20Signature%202017%20Shirt.jpg

Long Sleeved Shirts

Arcane%20Collegiate%20LS%20Shirt%20UNC.j

Only downside with the typical retail stuff is I need to buy minimum orders for example 144 hats or 50 hoodies so not having the funds upfront for production costs slows the process down. In the end I would like to be able to get to the stage where I can do package deals like for example the stuff I have for the NLSC (NBA Live Series Center).

NLSC%20Pro%20Am%20Thrillho%20Pack.jpg

Brisbane%20City%20Preview.jpg

IMG20170208140008.jpg

IMG20170208140001.jpg

IMG20170208143130.jpg

Arcane%202015%20basketball%20pricing.png

I've also invested in new factories which use sublimation and not cut and sew method but I do love cut and sew it feels more like a traditional uniform.

But so far here is a concept and design progress of some of my latest orders

Brick City

So originally the client wanted a red white and black version of the Ray Allen era Sonics uniform but then the requests for different colours came in and well you get this

bc%20set.jpg

Then a whole design change came about which led to this
brick%20city%20retro.jpg

which lead to narrowing it down to this

bcnameplacement.jpg

Then the final touches the team details

Brick%20City%20Final%20Uniform.jpg

Factory then sent me the material design test before printing

brickcity%20material%20cut.jpg

Then today to get a material test print/cut for final QA approval for production

brickcity%20materialcut.png

Jump Street

Next order which is at early production stage at the factory is this Pelicans template which is the fastest order I've had done from the time the client made contact with me to the time the money transfer and sizing and players details was sent/transferred was 8 hours not weeks like all other orders.

Only really tricky part was trying to have a balanced wordmark as client had ideas of a triangle type layout but since the team name was imbalanced made it a bit difficult so I showed other suggestions which were more commonly used.

which lead to the final design

Jump%20Street%20Uniform.jpg

Update on progress of some orders with the actual products made.

20150914_175109.jpg

20150914_174859.jpg

So here is the latest from concept to reality

DSC01255.jpg

DSC01253.jpg

DSC01254.jpg

Sorry to hear about being struck by lightning, but this is very good work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

These look pretty nice! Sorry about your lightning strike, could I ask how it felt though?

I was fortunate that it had traveled through a few devices as it struck the phone line which traveled through my ADSL2+ modem blew my tivo and modem and another device before traveling through the Ethernet cable to my laptop wen then went through my mouse and into my body. I was lucky enough to be sitting down so I wasn't thrown across the room as I was inside my house. It felt like the body is getting compressed then released in a split second I had a sharp pain down my spine but had to wait 20-30 minutes for the storm to settle before going to the hospital which was a 15 minute walk I remember the admin officers at the emergency rooms waiting room facial expression when he asked what was the problem. I had an EKG test and given a pain killer for the sharp pain after doing cognitive tests. A short while weeks later I started noticing static vision in which it turned worse a few months later from what I remember hearing on the news was 4 people were struck that night and what surprised me is my laptop still works no problems the mouse died though. Only disappointment I didn't become the Flash or sith lord.

I spent 4-6 months doing field vision tests at the hospital then 2 MRI's and CT scans and have been waiting 18 months for neurology tests which I finally got an appointment to see in 2 weeks. I had to quit a lot of things such as basketball, driving and have had troubles working. Some hard times is when you knock a glass or plate and break it because you couldn't see it. I had a 15 hour a week job last year (3 hours a day) Monday to Friday and I've never struggled so hard and was exhausted each day just trying to focus and concentrate with the eyes which led me taking to 3-4 hour naps nearly everyday when I got home. On about half a dozen occasions I ended up in hospital again because my eyes became so painful where they felt like they were burning or really sensitive to light I had o have a towel or blanket wrapped around my head/eyes and stay in a dark room because the fluorescent light was burning my eyes to the point where even really strong pain killers didn't help.

It was hard describing to a lot of people what its like so I had to use visual references as they would commonly ask would glasses help. This is some results from my field vision tests and a representation of what my vision is like:

IMAG0645.jpg

visioncomparison.jpg

• 1 month later...

Incredible story and hopefully the lightning strike will open some new opportunities to you because you have to try new things in your life.

Nice work on the uniforms. Good luck with sales.

Actually I have an update on that situation too.

I just had a neurology appointment I had been waiting over 18 months for the neurologist seems to think I have something call Neuro function from memory and gave me a link to a site to read up a bit on it as he said that there is no evidence to suggest that the lightning strike would cause that kind of damage to the eyes/vision, the lightning strike seemed likely as vision side effects started occurring not long after the lightning strike. http://www.neurosymptoms.org/#/symptoms/4533052092for more information. So yes kind of nice to have a better answer as to what the cause and problem is just with the treatment stuff I have tried with no improvement.

This is what it was like for me to see when I played basketball on Sunday night

gamevision.jpg

• 2 months later...

New Business Card

Arcane%20BC%202015.jpg

Polo game on point starting to publically show designs I've had under wraps for 3+ years. Also I need help deciding which colourway to get made up first for my signature polo and shorts range.

aarcane%20polo%20shirts.jpg

Which colourway should I get made up first?

this

Arcane%20Sig%20Shorts%20and%20Polo.jpg

or this

Arcane%20Sig%20Shorts%20and%20Polo%20nav

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

So its been a while since I last posed here but slowly starting to get more product made for my apparel company. Today I started receiving some of my latest stock. My factory has just created a replica template of the sleeved jerseys (which I am no a fan of personally) but have had inquires about from potential customers.

Brisbane%20City%20Preview.jpg

IMG20170208140008.jpg

IMG20170208140001.jpg

IMG20170208143130.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This past week I have received some of my latest customer orders including my first reversible order and the camo print order. A little lesson for those who do start your own brand and have camo print designs made up it will likely be a few QA checks process as depending how you create your vector camo pattern it may not stretch out/seamless repeat very well.

With the National Storage Nets order its my first ASX200 company to get product made up through my brand so that was a massive deal which ordered a reversible uniform for 2 teams one in Brisbane and the other in Melbourne Australia.

DSC_4345.jpg

DSC_4348.jpg

DSC_4349.jpg

DSC_4350.jpg

Including in these images are the proofs of the first edit of the camo print and seeing how it doesn't scale and repeat very well especially in the shorts.

Huslas%20Test%20Jersey.jpg

Huslas%20Test%20Shorts.jpg

My brand is slowly starting to grow had a quiet year last year but am getting new orders in this year I have a new set that will be sent off in the coming days, a potential new order from another team and interest from other teams coming in.

DSC_4353.jpg

DSC_4357.jpg

DSC_4359.jpg

I've also spent the last few months designing a range of retail apparel and uniforms for other sports such as:

AFL (Australian Football League)

Arcane%20AFL%20Promo%20Back.jpg

Soccer

Arcane%20Soccer%20Promo%20Back.jpg

Rugby League/Rugby Union

arcane%20Team%20Union%20Uniforms.jpg

Netball

Australia%20Pro%20Cut%20Netball%20Previe

Basketball

ARCANE%20Point%20Forward%20Basketball%20

Retail Range:

Hats

arcane%20common%20hats.jpg

Hoodies

Arcane%20Block%20Cut%20Hoodie%20Preview.

T-Shirts

arcane%20Signature%202017%20Shirt.jpg

Long Sleeved Shirts

Arcane%20Collegiate%20LS%20Shirt%20UNC.j

Only downside with the typical retail stuff is I need to buy minimum orders for example 144 hats or 50 hoodies so not having the funds upfront for production costs slows the process down. In the end I would like to be able to get to the stage where I can do package deals like for example the stuff I have for the NLSC (NBA Live Series Center).

NLSC%20Pro%20Am%20Thrillho%20Pack.jpg[/URL

Archived