Cincinnati FC Concept Logo

Rygi13

vC13vNV.jpgfcCincinnati_Logo.png

I didn't really like the original Cincinnati FC logo (Orange and Blue) especially because I hate the trend of american SOCCER teams using the FC name!!!!

So I came up with new branding "Cincinnati Royals SC" inspired on the city's nickname "The Queen City". The Badge I designed also pulls elements from the city's flag as well as keep the winged lion from the original design.

Let me know what you think!

DEFINITELY prefer it to the original. Saw this yesterday and almost threw up a little in my mouth. Love the orange and blue update, especially if those are indeed the team colours.

I'm assuming the second jerseys will be orange, which will look sick. I'd say your work her is pretty well done. Like going with SC too, it's a nice touch. I don't hate FC, but the way it was done in the original concept was kinda gross.

Honestly, I'd wear those today if I was from Cinci

DEFINITELY prefer it to the original. Saw this yesterday and almost threw up a little in my mouth. Love the orange and blue update, especially if those are indeed the team colours.

I'm assuming the second jerseys will be orange, which will look sick. I'd say your work her is pretty well done. Like going with SC too, it's a nice touch. I don't hate FC, but the way it was done in the original concept was kinda gross.

Honestly, I'd wear those today if I was from Cinci

mlSP6rY.jpg

Purple & Orange Kit

Archived