Denver Nuggies

Lumbergh

First concept in a bit, something I did a few months back. It's in the preliminary stages of what I would want it to be in the near future. I am going to add more to it including the Denver wordmark in the primary. Hand drawn "nuggets" wordmark and all. C&C appreciated. I know it is a simple design, I wanted to stay true to the mountains and am considering using the old 90's colors instead of these. Uniforms in the works for later:

nuggs_zpsfmwwjzzv.png

Intersesting concept, but I think something is off. I'm not sure what, but if I were you I would be back to the drawing board.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

if you'd explained this concept to me in words, i'd have rolled my eyes and assumed it would be terrible.

actually seeing it, i absolutely love it. i'd like to see it in the navy/red/gold colors. metallic gold embroidery on that logo would make it really shine in real life.

Archived