Michigan to Jordan Brand

redlegs420

21 hours ago, sleuthpanther said:

I hope at some point they use black Jordan cleats instead of team colored cleats. Looks much tougher IMO

I doubt many of them will wear Jordan cleats considering Jordan currently only makes 1 style of cleat, and they are a fairly old model. It's the majority will wear nike cleats, or they will take Nike cleats and put Jordan logos on them instead of the swoosh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, dont care said:

I doubt many of them will wear Jordan cleats considering Jordan currently only makes 1 style of cleat, and they are a fairly old model. It's the majority will wear nike cleats, or they will take Nike cleats and put Jordan logos on them instead of the swoosh

Here's what was released at the unveil:

Michigan_6897.jpgMichigan_6909.jpg

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

53 minutes ago, dont care said:

I'm guessing a pair of high tops and a pair of low tops, besides that your probably right selection will be sparse.

On 8/1/2016 at 9:52 AM, justin23iu said:

I know it's been almost a year since this comment, but I'm just now seeing it so I wanted to weigh in.  I worked for the Charlotte Bobcats/Hornets for almost 3 years.  I was fortunate enough to be around Mr. Jordan dozens of times, including several social settings.  While I can't claim to know him well, I can tell you that my experiences were always outstanding.  I'm not sure what makes him "seem like a douche," but he couldn't possibly be more gracious with his employees.  Contrary to popular belief, he's actually one of the most connected and engaged owners in the NBA, which is remarkable given his status as a player.  It must be tough to live in the public eye all the time where random people can just judge you as a "douche" without even knowing you.

It's funny the timing of this response. I actually gained a lot of respect for him after the recent comments. He has all the money and legacy he needs, he didn't have to do that but he did, and i applaud him. 

That's really cool actually that you had positive experiences. I was just speaking on stories i've heard/read, including him being extremely rude to rapper chamillionaire. And also (at the time of my comments) having not used his platform as well as he could, (which is a huge reason i have a lot of love for lebron james). But yeah like you said he's a popular figure, i'm sure theres a ton of celebrities that have both positive and negative stories from a fans perspective. 

20 hours ago, scraw28 said:

As old school as harbaugh he will have them design new black cleats with the maize and blue accents

At the very least, i would like them to pair dark colored cleats with white socks to give it an old school feel with a modern touch. 

Archived