Vitorio Arts NEW Logo!

VitorioArts

Hey Guys! I know this is not a sports concept but I really wanted to share this with all the other designers on this forum. Vitorio Arts has a new logo and soon will have a brand new website! So since this is a big deal (to me) i wanted to give all of you an inside look to who I am and my company.

My Name is Louie Vitorio, I have been doing graphic design since 2011. I started my own "company" called Louie Vitorio Design in 2012. When I went to college and met a bunch of talented people and together we formed Vitorio Arts in 2013. After a couple of hard months (and personal reasons) we abandoned Music Production, Photography, and (was in the works) a clothing line. So at the end of 2013, I was back to just doing Graphic Design. It was close to April in 2014 that I hired Matthew McElwee for Web design. And since then, we have been thriving as a company! So I'm proud to announce the new look for Vitorio Arts!

VAlogoreveal_zpsxvnjvicr.jpg

Here is the Logo History.

VAlogohistory_zps64cd6cec.jpg

Thank you guys so much for all the great comments (and not so great) over the year I have been on this website, it has helped me grow into the designer I am today. And of course, C&C Welcome!

Very nice job! Your whole logo history is nice, and this is a good job improving it.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

• 2 weeks later...

Archived