This upcoming season's All-Star Game is set to take place in Toronto. The Toronto Raptors just underwent a massive re-brand and it is safe to say that most feel it is a downgrade from what they had before. However, they might be able to make it up if the All-Star Jerseys come out nice. Since they have not yet been released, there is no telling what the final product will truly look like. That is where my concepts come in. I have provided a concept as to what I feel what be a nice design for the All-Star Game. The concept that I have is based on jerseys that the Toronto Raptors have sported in the past. The East will wear white since Toronto falls in the Eastern Conference and in Purple (yes, purple makes an appearance) are the Western All Stars. There are also certain elements that I will explain in further detail.

JG1vf7W.png

zJszhxH.png

afZT8r7.png

Where to start, the overall concept has some designs that are seen on other All Star jerseys such as the team logo and the player's number. The front of each jersey states EAST or WEST depending on where the player plays. The All-Star Logo for Toronto appears on the player's left shoulder and the year "2016" appears above the EAST/WEST. The sides of the jersey feature the familiar design that the Raptors currently use with the silver bars. On the back is where things start to get a little bit interesting. On the back of the collar is a feature new to All-Star jerseys, a little golden strip that states the amount of All-Star appearance that the player has made. This same golden strip appears on the jerseys of teams who have won championships and it reads how many that that certain team has won. Taking the place of the normal NBA logo, one of the alternate logos made for the Toronto All-Star game, a Maple leaf with the NBA logo inside of a star will be placed. Another feature that appears on the concept is that like last year's All-Star jerseys, the player's full name will appear above the number. Appearing below the number is the logo of the team that the player plays for in the NBA. The final feature appears on the back of the shorts, and it is a small phrase that I thought would be cool for an All-Star game up North without saying WE THE NORTH. The phrase is NORTH NATION and I think that it is neutral enough for the All-Star game.

That concludes my concept for the All-Star jerseys for 2016 Toronto. I know that they are not perfect and I appreciate it when people point out things that can be improved.

C & C appreciated!

This is really cool. But, there are imperfections. I would eliminate the full name on the back, the all star game logo on the shoulder, North Nation, and the "All-Star" under either "WEST" or "EAST". All of those changes would make for a great All Star game uniform battle.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Thank you all for your comments, I have taken out some of the extra and unnecessary details that the previous design had and have simplified the concept. I have also supplied another set of alternate jerseys. So, here they are.

QL5XHc2.png

AeZB5hV.png

There are the new updated versions of the original concept. I have removed the player's first name, the shoulder logo, the all-star wording on the front, and the north nation on the shorts. Here are some new designs that came up with by recoloring the original concepts.

0alonY2.png

1cKEB8v.png

C & C appreciated!

Archived