NFL Uni-Redesign - (32/32) *Vikings and Warriors*

SydniT23

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here I figured out a way that you guys can see all the details! Here are some links to larger pictures of each uniform. I should have the next 3 sets up in the next few minutes! Get ready for the Cardinals, Chargers, and Chiefs!

Bears:

HOME AWAY ALT

Bengals:

HOME AWAY ALT

Bills:

HOME AWAY ALT

Broncos:

HOME AWAY ALT

Browns:

HOME AWAY ALT

Buccaneers:

HOME AWAY ALT

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Alright up next are the Cardinals, Chargers, and Chiefs! Here ya go!

Cardinals:

HOME AWAY ALT

I changed everything up with the Cards. Their current look is ver generic and dated and is in need of an update. I gave them a red face mask, and incorporated the Arizona flag into the sleeve caps and pants stripes.

Chargers:

HOME AWAY ALT

The Chargers currently have a great look so i just made a few small changes. Those changes include moving the lightning bolts up onto the shoulders to fit the curve of the template along with removing the colored panel that holds the bolts now and of course changing the bay blue uni to be the home and the navy to the alt.

Chiefs:

HOME AWAY ALT

Kansas City has one of the best looks in the league so it was hard to find anything to change. My only change was to the helmet logo. It has always bothered me that the outlines were black when that has never been a team color or appeared on the uniform, so my only change was switching the black outlines to gold.

Thanks again! C&C always welcome!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

I think you misunderstood me: putting links to images is worse than small images. Don't make us go offsite to look at your designs. But all you need to do now is insert the images on the page as you did before and they will be larger than they were before and if someone clicks on them, it will open the large image.

Everyone here seems to think the Chiefs need to get rid of the black on their logo, but replacing the black with yellow greatly diminishes the look of the logo. Yes, it does better fit with their uniforms, but the yellow is halfway between red and white, so on the helmet it makes the logo look mushy (or blurry). There isn't enough distinction between their yellow and white to make the logo look crisp. There isn't enough distinction between the yellow and red to make the logo look crisp. So when the yellow is between the red and white on the logo, everything runs together. If you really feel that you need to get rid of black on the logo, try it in just white and red. Replace all the yellow in your current logo with white. (Also, I must say, I'm not a fan of the Chiefs' yellow alternate. I don't think it works for them; if you are set on giving every team an alternate, try making a "pride" uniform instead of a color swap.)

award%20sig.png

Where are they?

It'd be more convenient if you could also post the pictures so you didn't just have to click them. Good work so far though!

I think you misunderstood me: putting links to images is worse than small images. Don't make us go offsite to look at your designs. But all you need to do now is insert the images on the page as you did before and they will be larger than they were before and if someone clicks on them, it will open the large image.

Everyone here seems to think the Chiefs need to get rid of the black on their logo, but replacing the black with yellow greatly diminishes the look of the logo. Yes, it does better fit with their uniforms, but the yellow is halfway between red and white, so on the helmet it makes the logo look mushy (or blurry). There isn't enough distinction between their yellow and white to make the logo look crisp. There isn't enough distinction between the yellow and red to make the logo look crisp. So when the yellow is between the red and white on the logo, everything runs together. If you really feel that you need to get rid of black on the logo, try it in just white and red. Replace all the yellow in your current logo with white. (Also, I must say, I'm not a fan of the Chiefs' yellow alternate. I don't think it works for them; if you are set on giving every team an alternate, try making a "pride" uniform instead of a color swap.)

Thanks for the feedback I'll work on the Chiefs! But I did consider posting each picture but was afraid that there would be too many or too large for this page. But I could totally post each one if you think that would work better!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

I agree that the Chiefs logo is better with black. Also its cool to see that yellow jersey! It really looks good. There were/are yellow and black recolors of their jerseys worn to the stadium all the time and I have always wondered what they would actually look like. Also i get wanting striping consistency but i like the origional stripes on the red pants much better.

How about a thin black outline on the arrowhead logo for so more definition? And I made another Kansas City alt as well. I thought the pride uniform was a great idea so I took some inspiration from the Kansas City flag and I think it turned out pretty nice.

RPKL6ET.pngW1RsVy4.png

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

One nitpick on the Broncos striping. I really like the idea of mirroring the helmet stripe throughout the rest of the uniform. But I don't think you executed that. The middle stripe on the helmet stripe comes to a point. But when you took that to the jersey and the pants middle stripe doesn't come to a point. I think if you tweaked that it would be great. Also, on the white, I don't like the blue on the outside and orange on the inside. Do one or the other for the striping. Love the blue helmet orange jersey blue pants primary.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

The Cardinals home jersey has black stripes and pants have white ones. My suggestion would be to follow the consistency of the away and alt and pick one striping color.

I'm all for consistency! I guess I didn't really notice that they were different until you brought it up! So here you go!

WmSuISR.png

One nitpick on the Broncos striping. I really like the idea of mirroring the helmet stripe throughout the rest of the uniform. But I don't think you executed that. The middle stripe on the helmet stripe comes to a point. But when you took that to the jersey and the pants middle stripe doesn't come to a point. I think if you tweaked that it would be great. Also, on the white, I don't like the blue on the outside and orange on the inside. Do one or the other for the striping. Love the blue helmet orange jersey blue pants primary.

You make a great point and striping consistency is probably one of the main things I focus on when making these but when I tried ending the middle stripe on the pants and shoulders in a point, it really just doesn't look right so I think I'm just going to leave it how it is. Thanks for all of your feed back and suggestions though! It's really appreciated!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Up next are the Colts, Cowboys, and Dolphins!

Colts:

Didn't change much on the Colts. Just added a blue face mask cause I hate grey face masks, numbers to the pants stripes, and alternate blue pants.

GQMl3Oz.pngu8hbC8K.pngbhumJnL.png

Cowboys:

Again no big changes here, just striping and color consistency for the Cowboys.

0cgWpre.pngVvQVJyR.pngjbRhHYD.png

Dolphins:

Here's some bigger changes for the Dolphins! I kept then helmet and pants the same. Really the big changes are the sun sleeve caps and number color plus and orange alternate.

Xgb9x3x.pngG6FwuQ5.pngdUVf3wg.png

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Hmmm. I think the sun shoulder caps would be better if the sleeves were white on all jerseys with an orange key stroke just as it appears on the helmet. Right now it just blends a bit too much, not too mention the teal sun on the orange jersey is just a little odd. Also, the back of the sleeve doesn't have the sun spikes, not sure if that was intentional or an oversight but I think it would look better with.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived