NFL Uni-Redesign - (32/32) *Vikings and Warriors*

SydniT23

Hi guys! I've been working on this redesign for a while now and I'm just a little more than halfway done. I will be posting my uniforms 3 at a time in alphabetical order (by team name not city) so we'll start off withe the Bears, Bengals, and Bills. I decided to put all the uniforms on the new Nike Mach Speed template for something a little different. Thanks for looking and I'd love some feedback!

Bears:

First off, Da Bears! No bi changes here just changed the numbers to a block font and made the face mask orange.

dpcwzAX.png?1

Bengals:

The next team up is the Bengals. The current Bengals are a little outdated and look very early-2000's so i decided to give them a new modern twist. The current helmet is perfect IMO so I left that alone. I moved the tiger striping from the sleeve caps to the shoulders and made them a little more modern and abstract rather than as realistic as they are now. I also changed the pants striping to match the striping on the jersey and to take away the cartoonish tiger tail look they have now. Another change is the switch to a block number font.

eMIJSJb.png?1

Bills:

The third team is the Bills. The Bills have a great look right now so I only made a few changes. One of those changes being the switch to a white face mask and changing the pants striping to reflect the red streak(?) on their logo.

J7vlCIm.png?1

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only issue with the bills is the white mask.. Huge conference rival (Miami) also wears white shell/white mask... Blue mask would perfect the look you have here IMO

You make a good point so I tried your idea out and I think it looks great! So here you go!

gVBIAwt.png?1

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Bengals looks great. Bears are all about tradition. If it wasn't for the tradition, I'd love that set. Great. And the bills? Perfect. Excellent work here!

Have to say this is the best bengals concept in using a new stripe design. Great work all around!

very good start to this series really like the bengals

Thanks for your replies! I'll have the next 3 sets up tomorrow!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Now for my next 3 sets! Here are the Broncos, Browns, and Buccaneers!

Broncos:

For the Broncos, I decided to make their popular helmet stripe the striping pattern for the whole uniform. Their current uniforms are a little dated IMO so I decided to go with a modern design.

w2Tk3xR.png

Browns:

I think Nike had great ideas for Cleveland but just didn't execute as well. The helmet redesign was perfect to me so I left that alone. I kept the extended shoulder stripes.The changes I made include shrinking the Cleveland word mark to normal size, removing the "browns" word mark from the pants and extending the pants stripe to the bottom of the leg,and changing the number font to Conrad's "We Are Cleveland" font and changing the drop shadow to a simple outline.

cbV2rWY.png

Buccaneers:

Same thing goes for the Bucs as the Browns for me. Nike had great ideas but bad execution. I changed the yokes and shoulder stripe to work better with the Mach Speed template, took the digital clock lines off the numbers for a simpler number font, took the amateur looking "Bucs" word mark from the sleeve cap and replaced it with the ship logo, and changed the chrome face mask to orange.

6Icw3Js.png

Thanks again for looking! Feedback is always welcome!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

I'm nitpicking, but the "=B=" logo for the Browns would match better (and probably look better) with the updated font (for the "B").

I like everything so far!

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I would love it if you would make the pictures bigger. It is really hard to see the detail in your designs. You spent the time to put these together, let us see them.

How's this?

It's better. It would be nice for them to be even a bit bigger so that if we click on the images, the details are easily visible.

award%20sig.png

I would love it if you would make the pictures bigger. It is really hard to see the detail in your designs. You spent the time to put these together, let us see them.

How's this?

It's better. It would be nice for them to be even a bit bigger so that if we click on the images, the details are easily visible.

I'll see if I can figure something out!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Archived