NFL Uni-Redesign - (32/32) *Vikings and Warriors*

SydniT23

Hmmm. I think the sun shoulder caps would be better if the sleeves were white on all jerseys with an orange key stroke just as it appears on the helmet. Right now it just blends a bit too much, not too mention the teal sun on the orange jersey is just a little odd. Also, the back of the sleeve doesn't have the sun spikes, not sure if that was intentional or an oversight but I think it would look better with.

I see what you mean and I'll try to fix Miami up a little bit! Thanks for the feed back! Meanwhile, here are the Eagles, Falcons, and 49ers!

Eagles:

I kept the midnight green because I think it's a unique color for the Eagles and it fits well. I made some major changes to Philly including adding wings to the shoulders (because I mean c'mon they're the Eagles), a new number font that matches the identity, and wings added to the pants to match the jersey.XYQULM1.jpgK1RAroi.jpgZ1Flso2.jpg

Falcons:

The Falcons get a brand new design with a shoulder and pants design that reflects the wings in the falcon logo and an alternate that omits white for a modern and "tough" look.

1kSMMQU.jpg8u7vYvl.jpgm0fA5Ci.jpg

49ers:

The Niners could really have the best look in the league if they would just move their sleeve stripes up! But just to keep things fun I thought I might as well try something a little different for my Niners. I went with striping consistency all around taking the 3 sleeve stripes to the helmet and pants. I also added outlines to the numbers for a more finished look. Another thing I added was a red face mask because well you know my feelings on grey face masks. The alternate that the came up with for this year really bothers me with the lack of creativity and any gold. So I made so major changes to the alternate that are pretty obvious. (For some reason they're out of order but I think you can figure out which is which)

J7FdCfW.jpgHlUBBgm.jpg

Z8nGo9j.jpg

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the new look, especially the numbers, for the Eagles. Not a fan of a number font for the falcons, it also seems to big. I also don't like the 3 stripes for the 49ers. I think just 2 stripes work better, plus I don't think Nike would do a 3 stripe, Adidas look.

JeKhnr9.png

The font and shoulder wings look good on the eagles, but I've never been a huge fan of their black jerseys and the E on the front of the jersey doesn't work. Either write out the name like it is currently, or use the Eagle head

29uxdh0.png

I love the Eagles! Falcons Is great except for the Hawks font. And niners is okay but I understand you were being different! Great job overall! Keep these coming!

Yeah the niners would have perfect uniforms if they'd move their stripes up but I couldn't stand to make that my only change!

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Only suggestion for the Eagles would be black wings on the green jerseys, like you have with the green pants. And go with Eagles on the jersey instead of the E. Falcons and 49ers are excellent along with the rest of the series. Keep up the good work.

Sorry this post is kind of late for today's 3 sets but here they are! Giants, Jaguars, and Jets!

Giants:

The Giants current set is pretty boring and mismatched IMO so I tried to vamp it up a little and make it make a little more sense. I went with the northwestern stripes on the helmet, jersey, and pants, a white face mask, the "Giants" word mark on the helmet, new number font with an outline to add some color, and white and blue pants to replace the grey. Plus a 1933 throwback alt for no reason other than I though the were pretty #JustGirlyThings.

4cmTXE5.jpg7d9ILhp.jpgNjf9CSa.jpg

Jaguars:

Same thing goes for the Jags as it did for the Browns and Bucs. Bad execution. Their current helmet is probably the worst I've ever seen especially for a professional team, so that was my first change. I changed the gradient helmet to the old blue-ish/black finish, kept the same general uni design except I moved the "Jags" shield to the hip and changed the "clear"(?) stripes on the shoulders to match the shoulder caps.

CX6VJTG.jpg

ts91t8F.jpgd2inFtJ.jpg

Jets:

The jets have a long running tradition with their uniform design so I tried to avoid changing much. I changed the logo to the 78-97 logo with the original color scheme and tweaked the striping to better fit that logo. I also decided to add a statue of liberty alternate helmet because I mean they are a NY team with a green color scheme.

Fht8E5s.jpgayks7bv.jpgFWyBatg.jpg

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

Another late post but here is an updated 49ers uni that is a little more realistic. I fixed the striping, made the helmet logo smaller, and some other small touch ups. (This was the first concept I made in the series so it needed cleaning up anyway)

bWLqZTT.jpgxuFoo2r.jpg2QwVali.jpg

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

The Giants helmet stripe is a bit overkill. Either get rid of it, or go with a single red stripe on both the helmet and pants. I would give the Jaguars white numbers on the alt instead of black. That's one (of many) areas where they went wrong on the current set. The Jets look great as well, but I'm not a fan of the alternate helmet since it's the same color as the primary.

I may go back and comment on the rest of the concepts, just haven't taken the time to do so yet.

spacer.png

The tweaks to the Jets were great and really improved their look, but stayed faithful. I think the helmet stripe for the Giants is fine, but removing it altogether might not look bad either. The Jags would actually look professional in your set.

Alright here's my next 3 sets for the Lions, Packers, and Panthers!

Lions:

Detroit has a pretty good looking set right now so I kept the general design of the uniform. One of the main changes I made was the introduction of chrome/metallic numbers, the large stripes, and helmets. Not the full on mirror chrome but more like the new Texas helmet decals and the new Virginia Tech helmet finish metallic-y chrome(is their a name for this?) because Detroit is the motor city and what are cars without chrome? Plus I don't know how you guys feel about the black alts but I brought those back because I think it fits their identity and color scheme well.

dpH79HN.jpglh5bejF.jpgXeOUYnt.jpg

Packers:

Again no big changes her because well its the Packers and they don't need it. Only changes are striping consistency, the obvious template change, and actually having a blue face mask on their throwback.

8llTg1K.jpgBz4rDbw.jpgRPb8nBq.jpg

Panthers:

Some bigger changes here for Carolina. Their current uniforms are really dated and don't work with the modern template so they were in need of a change. My changes include making the striping better fit their identity while keeping a similar shape as their current shoulder stripes, a new number font to better fit the identity, and a black helmet with and slightly oversized, un-outlined panther logo because they are the Panthers so they should have a monochrome black set.

DYAVeDi.jpgJbyb5wc.jpgp7qigL1.jpg

Rose%2BBowl_sig.png

I say it every time someone makes this Giants concept, but the Giants do not need NW stripes everywhere. If you want to incorporate more red, most Giants fans are desperately wanting to go back to something resembling the 1980s-1990s Giants' uniforms.

Archived