Discrim

I know one thing, I've been thinking of doing a WHL team for a while now, and the Kamloops Blazers' new alternate logo was the inspirational spark that got me off my ass and back in the mud again. For the hell of it, I shot for a striping pattern that's somewhere between the usual and something more distinctive...and then put flames on. Though their dark jerseys IRL have been blue, I went with orange.

kamloopsblazersmain.png

You may have noticed a Kamloops script appear here and there on the home/away set. I based the a and s on the main logo's flame, and for a minute I considered modifying the K to incorporate one before deciding against it. The British Columbia flag is what the jersey design is based on, the torso featuring wavy stripes and a partial Union Jack as the sleeve striping.

kamloopsblazersalt.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Idk, perhaps I'm being a hater, but I prefer the secondary logo. Overall it's pretty sick though. I think I might darken up the blue, but that might just be me. Not sure how I feel about the third. Theres just a lot going on. Idk, trying not to be a hater, but I find them all a little busy. Lots to like though, but yea I think I'd prefer a little more simplicity all around.

Stuff that only happens in a Scrim post: most people point out when a logo being used is their own creation. Depending on team obscurity, I have to point out when I'm using actual logos. Sometimes more than once :hockeysmiley:

The critique amused me. Anyway, by my standards, this is simplicity. Anything to avoid the great insult of looking like "every other hockey jersey ever."

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived