$_35.JPG

Hamilton Bulldogs:

Bulldogs17CHIMERAroadfrontG.jpg

Hartford Wolfpack:

WolfPack28KOROBOLINroadfrontG.jpg

Milwaukee Admirals - 3rd jersey:

IG9X1139-M.jpg

Columbus Cottonmouths:
(may not be their best colour combination but pic shows front and back)

cottonmouths.JPG

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

I was a big fan of the Worcester Sharks jerseys. They stuck with the original San Jose logo that always looked good to me but mixed it with some of the newer San Jose elements. Much better than the yellow eye cartoon that San Jose uses now and IMO better than what the San Jose team wears.

20150406-lerg-header.jpg

Even worse that it was replaced by the double dip corporate logo and uniforms on the San Jose Barracuda

Good lawdy, yes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The UHL IceHogs jersey was atrocious, but that shoulder patch needs to return ASAP.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Love me some original Solar Bears.

The only issues with the set from last two years of the Ice Pilots was the first year of those jerseys brought us this trash:

img6382370.jpg

mole16.jpg

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived