Canucks alternate

kiwi_canadian

Well after Utica released a very nice looking alternate jersey, I felt that this jersey would make for an excellent Canucks 3rd. It is the same template but wth the logos changed to fit the parent club. I've made 2 options, 1 with skating Johnny Canucks and the second with the "V" head. C&C as always

jR1WqF5.png

^Yeah as a canuck fan I actually like that one. It'd have to be all white, but on green it would look pretty slick. Never been a huge fan of the johnny canuck. This one sorta sticks with the current pacific northwest - first nation heritage feeling.

^Yeah as a canuck fan I actually like that one. It'd have to be all white, but on green it would look pretty slick. Never been a huge fan of the johnny canuck. This one sorta sticks with the current pacific northwest - first nation heritage feeling.

I just made a bad MS Paint version using OP's template, and I actually prefer the colors to just white. It reminds me of the Blackhawks logo with the multicolored headdress. Maybe that's just because of MS Paint though.

Here's what I made, if OP doesn't want me using his image I'll remove it:

NkpKDax.png

I could just imagine the reaction on this forum if the Canucks went with a primary logo like that... The Orca already gets enough flak for not being a literal depiction of a 'Canuck.' The rainbow version is just awful.

Yea, I dunno. Call me crazy but I kinda like it. not sure if I like the white or rainbow one better, but I actually find the rainbow one much better than I thought I would, and I am a huge nucks fan so this is a little weird to like it this much. But so help me god if they change the main uni again I will flip a table

Archived