Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

Since we have HBO money, we must have at least one episode ending in a large-scale battle filled with medieval weaponry, right? Even if it's nothing more than a rip-off of the Anchorman street fight; some unnecessary, over-the-top violence would be a fun change of pace.

What would the inciting incident be? A Native American imagery thread? A Cleveland Browns thread? Admiral getting banned in a blaze of glory?

Could be a politics thread?

Also: John Goodman as Walter Sobchek as PCGD

I STILL get called Superbad by random strangers out in public, so I guess I'd have to be Jonah Hill.

Colorwerx?

I imagine ColorWerx as someone like Bill Nye. An expert who provides tons of factual information as well as some interesting tidbits.

Colorwerx?

I imagine ColorWerx as someone like Bill Nye. An expert who provides tons of factual information as well as some interesting tidbits.

That might work. But also, with how careful he is about when to join a discussion, I was thinking Daniel Day Lewis.

Although I don't know how 'Werx feels about milkshakes.

Since we have HBO money, we must have at least one episode ending in a large-scale battle filled with medieval weaponry, right? Even if it's nothing more than a rip-off of the Anchorman street fight; some unnecessary, over-the-top violence would be a fun change of pace.

What would the inciting incident be? A Native American imagery thread? A Cleveland Browns thread? Admiral getting banned in a blaze of glory?

Gray facemasks.

OK, we have a (ever growing) cast. Up next, we need to start putting people in the proper episodes.

For example: the episode Good Night, Sweet Prince would feature Lee, Slapshot, Gary, BucFan56, Tank, Mac the Knife, etc. because they were "principal players" in that particular piece of CCSLC history. So, here are some episode ideas and titles I've come up with. Feel free to add more.

Good Night, Sweet Prince (based on the "passing of a true gentlemen" thread.)

Skating on the Frozen Blood of Non-Believers (based on the Jobing.com Arena thread.)

As a fan, I'm not a Fan (basically any uniform unveiling)

I'm in Phone (I think it's unrelated to the actual incident, but it's the perfect title for the "chicken stuck in the throat" episode.)

And so on...

Colorwerx?

I prefer John O'Hurley.

I'm in Phone (I think it's unrelated to the actual incident, but it's the perfect title for the "chicken stuck in the throat" episode.)

And so on...

Someone get a time machine and get John Pinette to portray Tank in this episode.

I think the discussion about whether it's easier to pee through the fly of your underpants vs just pulling the band down under your wang should be recreated in some form.

I think the discussion about whether it's easier to pee through the fly of your underpants vs just pulling the band down under your wang should be recreated in some form.

Wow. That did happen, didn't it? I remember that's when I learned what that opening (flap?) was for in underwear.

Oh man, I don't think I'm gonna be able to get in on this. I missed a lot in 3 days haha.

Toilet Troubles (based on The Ugliest Bathroom and its difficulties w/ Louie, Nick, etc.)

Phantomina (PhantomDreamer's quixotic crusade for pullovers and its role in the downfall of McCall)

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (the story of Robbman's Alternate NFL History thread and how the trolls derailed it)

It's Better to be Love and Lost, Than to be Mauled by a Bear (the Monica Bisordi saga, in all of it's detail)

It's Hard to Say Goodbye if You Won't Leave

A recently-banned member enlists a series of duplicate accounts to exact his message board revenge.

Wow. That did happen, didn't it? I remember that's when I learned what that opening (flap?) was for in underwear.

What the hell did you think it was for?

"What is this im in phone" was actually from a thread I started about Bill Hitchert (who's still at it, by the way). Needless to say, the thread didn't go the way I envisioned. The spicy chicken thread featured its sequel, "im poo n phone at er now."