Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

I think the discussion about whether it's easier to pee through the fly of your underpants vs just pulling the band down under your wang should be recreated in some form.

Wow. That did happen, didn't it? I remember that's when I learned what that opening (flap?) was for in underwear.

What the hell did you think it was for?

Here we go again.

I just realized I'm eating Buffalo wings right now, i.e., spicy chicken. This is some heavy synchronicity, folks.

Once plot lines start running thin and the show needs a larger cast or some filler material for an episode, the part of chrysleraspen08 will be played by Josh Gad.

Maybe someone like Cody could be Dana Carvey on Master of Disguise, one of the worst movies of all time.

We need something to do with Jaghee as well. That guy deserves to be mentioned in this series.

I probably haven't played up any of the real life aspects of myself on this site, so I can see why the Chandler/Matt Perry link doesn't register, I guess. In that case...jeez, I dunno which actor would fit me at all but if 'red or anyone wants to take a stab, odds are I won't complain.

For the Jobing.com Arena episode I'm picturing BigMac being played by Adam Sandler in his Waterboy persona.

The Sk8erboi episode has to feature cutaways of him actually performing the feats he said he could. I would just love it if he actually could throw 90 mph or kick a 50 yard field goal, and we never believed him.

I'm pretty sure the Tanner1997 Suicide/Lost at Sea episode will be a hit. Tanner can be played by Michael Cera in that one.

I probably haven't played up any of the real life aspects of myself on this site, so I can see why the Chandler/Matt Perry link doesn't register, I guess. In that case...jeez, I dunno which actor would fit me at all but if 'red or anyone wants to take a stab, odds are I won't complain.

You can have Perry if you want.

For the Jobing.com Arena episode I'm picturing BigMac being played by Adam Sandler in his Waterboy persona.

Kirk Cameron

I'm thinking Cameron gets the gig.

I'm pretty sure the Tanner1997 Suicide/Lost at Sea episode will be a hit. Tanner can be played by Michael Cera in that one.

Michael Cera plays a bit role in the later episodes as FGM13.

The Sk8erboi episode has to feature cutaways of him actually performing the feats he said he could. I would just love it if he actually could throw 90 mph or kick a 50 yard field goal, and we never believed him.

I can see a montage but Mr. Perfect style

In fairness, we did all laugh at him.

Clevejacked: The episode starts when The Decision happened. Vmd9, Akronite, estone6, and pittsburghsucks are in a sportsbar. Everyone's having a good time, but an argument about LeBron leaving draws their attention and they get involved, citing how Clevelend is so special and 'if you're not from here, you just can't understand' as the basis of their reasoning for why LeBron is the modern day Benedict Arnold.

The episode then fast-forwards, where we see that any argument at the sports bar include Clevelend in some way. The obligatory conversation about the Browns uniforms features the Clevelanders praising the Original Browns, who perfectly understood that Cleveland is more attached to tradition than any other city. The final scene is about LeBron going back to Cleveland and the Browns unveiling their new uniforms ( yes, the timeline is slightly off, but you've got to allow sone artistic license). Everyone could make fun of them for their earlier sophisms about Cleveland never forgiving LeBron, but the new Browns uniforms leaves the quartet traumatized, so everyone feel sorry for them.

As for the characters, every argument would be with a different group of forumers, except for three constants: infrared and crash, who try to make Ohio look sane, and Cujo, whose sole purpose is to hate on cleveland

I think the discussion about whether it's easier to pee through the fly of your underpants vs just pulling the band down under your wang should be recreated in some form.

Wow. That did happen, didn't it? I remember that's when I learned what that opening (flap?) was for in underwear.

What the hell did you think it was for?

I literally had no idea. Like I could never even make up what I thought was a good reason for it being there, I just knew it was there. I think at some point I must've said to myself "Well, you can get your penis out through there... but why wouldn't you just pull down the waistband?" But idk, I never made a concrete opinion on its use until that exchange on the boards.

Since the original is all the way back on page 1, here is an updated cast list.

Coming Soon to HBO

Needs Stripes: The CCSLC Story

Starring:

• Michael Bowen as Mac the Knife

The casting director needs to re-read my casting notes. Michael Bowen was my suggestion for JQK. Also, I don't know if dead actors are being included in this (didn't bother to go through 5 pages of new posts in the 90 or so seconds I had to rifle through this), but Roger Rees is dead.

Since the original is all the way back on page 1, here is an updated cast list.

Coming Soon to HBO

Needs Stripes: The CCSLC Story

Starring:

• Michael Bowen as Mac the Knife

The casting director needs to re-read my casting notes. Michael Bowen was my suggestion for JQK. Also, I don't know if dead actors are being included in this (didn't bother to go through 5 pages of new posts in the 90 or so seconds I had to rifle through this), but Roger Rees is dead.

Duly noted. So we need actors for JQK and you, Mac.