Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

Michael Chiklis for Kinger?

We need to have a "Down with the NIFL" episode where we all mock the Candoos' logo. Also, since mascots are being cast as actual CCSLC members, I would like to have "Slammin' Sam Tomcat", the Geelong Football Club's mascot to represent me in my rather limited appearances.

Michael Chiklis for Kinger?

Perfect. Oops, we already have Rory McCann cast as Kinger.

Can my poop concept be included in a Cody21 episode?

Just a friendly suggestion... How about you take a step back and lay off the Cody/Jaghee/Tanner stuff? It's not funny and it isn't adding anything to the conversation.

Just a friendly suggestion... How about you take a step back and lay off the Cody/Jaghee/Tanner stuff? It's not funny and it isn't adding anything to the conversation.

Sorry. I wasn't here for a lot of fiascos and those are really the only things I can think of that I was here for. I'm trying to contribute, but there isn't much I can offer.

I would have said John Ritter for Mac but in the living realm how about Dallas Roberts?

The Fine Line Between Fantasy & Reality (an episode completely surrounding the eternal drama of the fantasy section)

Since the original is all the way back on page 1, here is an updated cast list.

Coming Soon to HBO

Needs Stripes: The CCSLC Story

Starring:

• Michael Bowen as Mac the Knife

The casting director needs to re-read my casting notes. Michael Bowen was my suggestion for JQK. Also, I don't know if dead actors are being included in this (didn't bother to go through 5 pages of new posts in the 90 or so seconds I had to rifle through this), but Roger Rees is dead.

Duly noted. So we need actors for JQK and you, Mac.

Or you could just go back and re-read my ori... aw, screw it. Drew Carey for me.

Who Mourns for Rampage? - Chronicling the long slow death of the St. Louis Rams and the bitter fight on the boards.

Why Wayne Knight isn't being proposed for Mac is completely beyond me.

Sorry. I wasn't here for a lot of fiascos and those are really the only things I can think of that I was here for. I'm trying to contribute, but there isn't much I can offer.
Wrong. There's only one Fiasco!©, and he shall be played by Benecio Del Toro

I'd say Louis CK fits me but I'm more a mix of him and someone like Seth Rogen.

Is there anyone who's been around for a very long time but is relatively unassuming? They can make a cameo as me, unless, of course, I'm being portrayed by my namesake.

Is there anyone who's been around for a very long time but is relatively unassuming?

There are a couple, but I forgot their names.

Is there anyone who's been around for a very long time but is relatively unassuming? They can make a cameo as me, unless, of course, I'm being portrayed by my namesake.

Whenever you're in a scene, you're always posting and then immediately chasing a cat.

Or posting while dining on one.

Mings

Brian Barrish

Tfoa

Mings

Brian Barrish

Tfoa

I think he meant actors.

Also, I vote for Gordon Shumway for the roll.