Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

Is there anyone who's been around for a very long time but is relatively unassuming? They can make a cameo as me, unless, of course, I'm being portrayed by my namesake.

Mings

Brian Barrish

Tfoa

Mings was unassuming? Since when?

Is there anyone who's been around for a very long time but is relatively unassuming? They can make a cameo as me, unless, of course, I'm being portrayed by my namesake.

Mings

Brian Barrish

Tfoa

Mings was unassuming? Since when?

Since he left almost two years ago.

Creed Bratton, maybe? He's been around forever and nobody knew who he was for decades.

Either way, Creed Bratton needs to be cast in this whole thing some way because he's awesome.

We used to look just alike when the movie came out, but we don't anymore. Not sure if it's good or bad.

McLovin.jpg

Beaverocity - Multiple sightings of a mysterious, mustachioed beaver are reported, and debate rages as to whether or not it truly exists.

Esoteric Musings of an Eccentric Naval Officer - A chronicle of the random and bizarre topics created by the admiral.

Gary Needs More Asians - Gary needs more Asians.

Mings

Brian Barrish

Tfoa

I think he meant actors.

Also, I vote for Gordon Shumway for the roll.

Along the lines of where Gary was going, I do say that if a carton of milk should ever be present, it must have "Vitamin D" in large letters on it. 'Cause he was awesome, and, well, I don't know another product with that regularly on the packaging. Someone else can be a missing person on the side.

At least once each episode, some rarely seen or even unknown character must launch into a long, rambling sililoquy about how the series isn't what it used to be, then quits from the cast.

Who's going to play Lounge Report Audrey?

Felicity Jones?

At least once each episode, some rarely seen or even unknown character must launch into a long, rambling sililoquy about how the series isn't what it used to be, then quits from the cast.

My vote is for Jigga.

My vote is for Jigga.
Who should be played by Anthony Edwards.

Felicity Jones?
A random hot chick each week.

My vote is for Jigga.

Has he done anything since ER?

My vote is for Jigga.

Has he done anything since ER?

Not saying a white guy shouldn't be cast as Jigga, but Anthony Edwards?

mark-green-2.jpg

If we're going to use someone from ER to cast Jigga, wouldn't Eriq La Salle, Sharif Atkins, or Mehki Phifer be better choices?

Okay wait, who's the pudgy black guy who plays the lead on blackish?

Okay wait, who's the pudgy black guy who plays the lead on blackish?

Anthony Anderson. I kinda figured that's who you meant when I read that.

I just went through this whole goddamn Anthony Edwards no Anthony Anderson thing for Greg, pay attention man