Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

VictoriaGooner: The Man Who Loved Cricket Too Much

Starring: Burgess Meredith aka guy who broke his glasses in that Twilight Zone episode.

If You Want To Crown Them, Then Crown Their Ass!

‚ÄčA CLASSIC tale of a naive young man in his search for the good in all of us. Starring Patton Oswalt as crownking and a cardboard standee of Bill Murray as DarkJourney. Look for a cameo by Glass Tiger performing their super hit "Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)".

Starring: Burgess Meredith aka guy who broke his glasses in that Twilight Zone episode.

He's more of a Damian Lewis. Getting off the sub and going jihad on those who shut down his thread.

He's more of a Damian Lewis. Getting off the sub and going jihad on those who shut down his thread.

I picture Gooner as Russel Crowe when South Park had him fight everyone.

I was thinking you could be played by the Megazord, and at the end of each episode you have an epic showdown with an oversized helmet logo.

I like the sound of that :D

On that note, we need a low budget kaiju flick to cash in on decades of nostalgia. Inspired by the NHL logo thread:

Giant Pacific Octopus VS Mighty Duckzilla

I was thinking you could be played by the Megazord, and at the end of each episode you have an epic showdown with an oversized helmet logo.

I like the sound of that :D

On that note, we need a low budget kaiju flick to cash in on decades of nostalgia. Inspired by the NHL logo thread:

Giant Pacific Octopus VS Mighty Duckzilla

Andy Serkis in an octopus costume as GPO?