Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

Never have liked the sound of my voice on camera, so I'll just cater.

Y'all want Applebee's or Chipotle? :P

I think you've told me of my likeness to Charlie Hunnam. I will happily take this and write an episode based on the VG incident. I am taking casting calls for the role of Gooner.

So then regarding my suggestion made in the other thread, each EPISODE should be filmed from a different member's POV, and the cast would be unique to each member. So if it's focused on 10 notable members, each one would have his own Infrared, ICS, Tnak, etc.

ICS perspective

Edited by LMU
MOD EDIT: too soon

I think you've told me of my likeness to Charlie Hunnam. I will happily take this and write an episode based on the VG incident. I am taking casting calls for the role of Gooner.

I'll suggest Jackie Earle Haley.

So then regarding my suggestion made in the other thread, each EPISODE should be filmed from a different member's POV, and the cast would be unique to each member. So if it's focused on 10 notable members, each one would have his own Infrared, ICS, Tnak, etc.

ICS perspective

Swing and a horrible, horrible miss.

ICS perspective

Nooooooo what was it?

ICS perspective

Nooooooo what was it?

The NY Daily News screenshots of the Roanoke shooting.

THIS is more like the ICS perspective (with the sound of drooling in the background):

dead-raccoon-in-toronto-gets-its-own-mem

like how in Infrared's scenes, Hedley looks and sounds like Biff, but from his own perspective (which we see from his POV scenes), he's actually the CEO of a major cruise line who posts in between board meetings.

YES! It would be like the 1960s "Batman" or "The Love Boat". It would be all about the cameos.

The McCall-based episodes would have him played by James Franco or somebody. The other members, from his POV, would all be like "Boner", Mike's friend on "Growing Pains." And they'd all be wearing Cubs hats.

From the perspectives of others, McCall would be played by people like the guy who played "Screetch" (or someone like him but with the ability to do a meaner streak).

Woah. That ICS joke was intense.

Since I was a teenager, my choice for who would play me in a movie has always been William Hurt. That's still my preference.

I just want to be the smoking, foulmouthed drunk in the background screaming about the obvious greatness of gray facemasks and the Whalers logo in each episode...

I guess maybe Rory McCann?

I just want to be the smoking, foulmouthed drunk in the background screaming about the obvious greatness of gray facemasks and the Whalers logo in each episode...

I guess maybe Rory McCann?

Nick Nolte?

I could be played by Leonardo DiCaprio or Christian Bale.

So Rob Schneider it is then!

I was going to say something else but decided against it.

EmdbsxR.jpg

I guess I can be the 'guy who watches the show at home and writes a horrible review about it because I can' guy here.

There isn't really a role I could fit into... or want to fit into, for that matter.

I approve of the upgrade to D'Onofrio; he's a handsome fella with a beard. Turns out he's very close to me in height as well.

So... what about LMU? Are we thinking CGI shenanigans to properly portray his height?

like how in Infrared's scenes, Hedley looks and sounds like Biff, but from his own perspective (which we see from his POV scenes), he's actually the CEO of a major cruise line who posts in between board meetings.

If we're going off of that model, I'm sure the episode from Legend's perspective would be especially memorable.

He'd be played by Vin Diesel or Brad Pitt, while all of the other members would be like the Jews from "Passion of the Christ," betraying his quest for camo jerseys by allowing immigrants to enter the country while aiding the Tampa Bay Rays. Think "Falling Down," but more action-oriented and more creepy Paul Lukas hatred.

Of course from the other episodes (i.e. Gothamite/illwauk), he'd be played by Mel Gibson or Charlie Sheen (cast for the crazy/asshat factor).

CCSLC: The Movie- Starring Monica Bisordi as Monica Bisordi.