Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

We need a name for this thing. I'm thinking "Needs Stripes."

Episode one can be called "Good night, sweet prince."

I can't wait to see who play me aka "Guy in Knicks shirsey at IHOP".

Good Night Sweet Prince should be saved for the season finale. We should start off with "Stick Work will Injure You"

I'm guessing I'm the CCSLC equivalent of that guy who's drinking water out of the vase in the background. I'm actually enjoying it, too.

Brooklyn Decker as Lyndsay from accounts?

Oh man. I thought I'd beaten Lindsay that joke to death. Glad to see she's it's still getting used!

PROLOGUE

FADE IN:

EXT. OFFICE BUILDING, DUSK

In the fading days of a pleasant Canadian summer in 1999, the Creamer Building reflects the burning Toronto sunset. The parking lot now merely dotted with vehicles, and the offices of CCSLC Industries now house a quieter form of bustle, but nothing is quite as it appears...

DISSOLVE TO:

INT. DRAB OFFICE, SUNSET

Cubicles of black steel and transparent paneling checker the interior of CCSLCI, but CC97, our Toronto-born logo enthusiast hero (youthful Bryan Cranston, heavy makeup, CGI), gazes through the glass wall of his modest office. As he admires his small yet exciting enterprise, the phone rings, jarring him from the moment.

CC97: Hello? (unintelligible dialogue) Yes, yes, thank you so much for calling me back! I have an opportunity for you -- I'm in the finishing stages of constructing my new CCSLCI facility, and one of these departments I'm going to completely devote toward the sports world. My point is this: I admire your cataloging of sports information, and want to brand that department with your endorsement! You'll get an office and everything! (unintelligible dialogue; clearly exciting breathing/choking laughter) Excellent! Can't wait to have you in the building, Frank!

CC97 hangs up the phone and smiles in satisfaction -- another excellent addition! Something stirs within him, however. His eye involuntarily twitches and a brief passing of nausea sweeps over his gut. CC97 sits down, smooths his shirt and tie, and adopts a small smile, assuring himself that what he just felt was the microwave burrito from lunch.

If this is on HBO, that means there's an opportunity for profanity and casual nudity. The former is too easy and I wouldn't want to see the latter among this group.

What a wasted opportunity.

If this is on HBO, that means there's an opportunity for profanity and casual nudity. The former is too easy and I wouldn't want to see the latter among this group.

What a wasted opportunity.

Silly boy. Why do you think we're making Lyndsay from accounts an actual character and hiring Brooklyn Decker to play her?

EDIT: Not to mention, we'll be taking all sorts of "creative license" with the CCSLC Loveline episodes.

I'm guessing I'm the CCSLC equivalent of that guy who's drinking water out of the vase in the background. I'm actually enjoying it, too.

More like "Guy on the sidewalk as (insert cast regular here) drives by in a car."

Maybe it could work like Scrubs with a handful of main characters and an ensemble group of secondary characters who are always in the background interacting with the main characters. But the secondary characters are also regulars themselves who occasionally get their own stories.

Maybe it could work like Scrubs with a handful of main characters and an ensemble group of secondary characters who are always in the background interacting with the main characters. But the secondary characters are also regulars themselves who occasionally get their own stories.

With a cast of 24 (so far) main characters, we'll probably have to go that route.

More like "Guy on the sidewalk as (insert cast regular here) drives by in a car."

Probably.

With a cast of 24 (so far) main characters, we'll probably have to go that route.

Well there's not going to be a lot of character interaction, since for the most part they're interacting by posting messages on an internet forum. That's the beauty of it though - the ability to tell stories without even having Steve Buschemi and Kevin Spacey speak to each other. The intrigue here is in getting a glimpse in to the off-board lives of the members. Like for example one of the characters is going through a divorce, just got laid off, dog died, etc., and is crying and just posting because it's the only thing he can do to maintain any sanity. But to the others, he comes off like a Richard gere-like figure - someone living a perfect life who just happens to hate the leotard effect.

Also, I'm not letting the muppet suggestion go. Tell me you haven't read a Tank post and imagined this:

cookie-monster.jpg

Also, I'm not letting the muppet suggestion go. Tell me you haven't read a Tank post and imagined this:

cookie-monster.jpg

I prefer Mr. Met but I'm with you on this.

The bigger question here is when they make CCSLC The Movie, who is playing Tnak, Hedley, Ica Cap, and anyone else even remotely involved with Tankgate? The scene where the Twitter / Facebook messages are composed and phone calls are made will be epic.

I guess my role is an uncredited cameo don't want to reveal any spoliers :P

Damn it. You were supposed to be the third person on the cast list. I got so caught up in casting that I forgot to add Kevin Spacey as Slapshot. My bad. My people will call your people and we'll get this worked out.

AHA! Well, if Spacey is Slapshot then of course Cranston is playing the boss of the whole operation.

WHAT'S MY NAME?

Chris... Chris Creamer.

YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

So Yzerfan would be played by Aaron Paul?

Indeed. You can't keep the kingpin and toady separate.

Now I'm not sure where I fit in here...probably just an extra in the background or someone making a cameo, right?

Right?? :P

The craft service table has to include TurdBurgers

And if we're going there, while there's not really a physical likeness, I'd probably go with Waldorf for muppet-me:

Bucfan and Dirty Curty

I see a few Nuordr suggestions here, but not the ones I was thinking. My first inclination was for Larry the Cable guy, but if that's too harsh, we could settle on Jeff Foxworthy.