Sign in to follow this  
BringBackTheVet

CCSLC: The HBO Series

Oooh....can BBtV be played by Pat Burrell?

He's not an actor, but it's a cheap way for Vet to regale us with stories of Burrell's time in Philadelphia....

The bigger question here is when they make CCSLC The Movie, who is playing Tnak, Hedley, Ica Cap, and anyone else even remotely involved with Tankgate? The scene where the Twitter / Facebook messages are composed and phone calls are made will be epic.

Coming soon to a theatre near you... CCSLC - The Movie

Starring:

• Chris Cooper as Mac the Knife

Chris Cooper? You're way off. A fat Jonah Hill, makeup-aged. Dean Norris with hair, maybe. But not Chris Cooper.

I suppose I'd end up as Harvey Fierstein.

If this isn't a POTD? No such designation should exist.

I just want to be the smoking, foulmouthed drunk in the background screaming about the obvious greatness of gray facemasks and the Whalers logo in each episode...

So... Michael Bowen?

michaelbowen.png

He's not an actor, but it's a cheap way for Vet to regale us with stories of Burrell's time in Philadelphia....

Pat The Bat! :censored: yes, that would be awesome! :D

The irony would be Pat (as me) posting about how he hates pat Burrell.

He's way too good looking and gets way too much ass to play me though. If a local former athlete was to play me, it'd probably be Keith Jones.

I see a few Nuordr suggestions here, but not the ones I was thinking. My first inclination was for Larry the Cable guy, but if that's too harsh, we could settle on Jeff Foxworthy.

Christopher Guest as a cross between his character in Best in Show and his character in Waiting for Guffman. Christopher Guest doing Lindsey Graham, in other words.

Critics are raving about Sports Logos: The Forum: The Series!

"The cinematography really pops!"

"The direction really ties in with the location. It screams Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Community."

"This is storytelling for storytelling's sake."

We need to settle on a title. I like Needs Stripes but we need to work Sports Logos: The Forum into the title somewhere. C'mon, Lt. Commander, work your magic on this thing.

I like Needs Stripes, too, since it's a board meme and it sums up the whole commenting side of things. Sports Logos: The Forum: The Series was just a play on Coupon: The Movie: The Ride from Mr. Show.

Needs Stripes: The Story of the Wyoming Marinerzz. Rated NC-17.

/It's just thought that counts.

By the way, if we can be played by former athletes, I should be played by Dennis Rodman. :P

By the way, if we can be played by former athletes, I should be played by Dennis Rodman. :P

You're more of a Mark Madsen.

Bryant Reeves for you, LMU?

Big Country!

eB7xzwe.jpg

You keep begging for a part and you'll be lucky to get a job sweeping up the set.

Bryant Reeves for you, LMU?

Big Country!

eB7xzwe.jpg

Listen man, you're swinging for the fences, and I appreciate that, but you're batting about .000 right now.

You know, I was going to make a joke about Tigers with a Nyk33 setup back when he said Tigers should be Rob Schneider, but I decided against it because I guess I'm too nice.

We need a name for this thing. I'm thinking "Needs Stripes."

Episode one can be called "Good night, sweet prince."

There also needs to be one titled "Today we're all..."