Word02

Hey guys! I saw some Grateful Dead logos recently and I thought that they were easy to plop a roundel logo in the skull and some colors on the sides so I thought I could make a quick concept with them. They are just pictures, not signatures or wallpapers, but I thought a good kick of nostalgia for the older folks might do some good. If you know of a team with a roundel logo or any round logo, just put a comment down below!

RedSoxSUrF_zps5wmim3wo.png

I can get the approximate colors for every team in the NHL, NBA, NFL,MLS, EPL and MLB. I will try my best to find the right colors for foreign teams. If you would like to request some designs made for you, feel free to comment in this format:

Team Name
Preferred Logo
Any other requirements (Certain colors, throwbacks, etc.)

This is definitely not an only-requests post. I would LOVE
any constructive criticism in the comments and will take any suggestions into consideration.

Please cut me some slack if they're not Hi-def 9000p, I'm just using Microsoft 1997 with Microsoft Paint. I don't have the money or the material to make my first-time concepts like a professional graphics designer would. (but I sure wish I could!)

I cannot guarantee when your request will be done, because I don't know how many requests I will get.

The Grateful Dead designs that you see above you were invented by me. I have seen designs like this before, so I'm not saying I'm original or anything.

TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR INITIAL REQUESTS (in order of request date, i will do first come first serve)

1. zigzag (Completed)

2. BostonStrong13 (love the sig) (Completed)

3. NOLAPelicans23

TABLE OF CONTENTS FOR REVISIONS (in order of request date, this is for either my own revisions or requested revisions)

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

Woohoo! Another Deadhead! (Or maybe not, I don't know.) I had a question. Would I be able to help out and help make Stealies too? I already have a few I made from before on my computer.

Sure you can some! Just make sure to tell me which ones you want to make. Thanks!

SB%2001%2003%2004%2015_zpsuc4ldp3t.pngNBA%20All_zpsgzk5pipt.pngSC%2029%2039%2041%2070%2072%2011_zpspiuwWS%2003%2012%2015%2016%2018%2004%2007%20

jfc this is getting out of hand

what is? did someone already do this?

No but im tired all these threads bumping down actual concepts.

where do I put it then?

I don't know. I don't think there is a need for this in the first place. Nobody is gonna use this for anything it's more of a 1 look and "oh ok" type of saying then they move on with their lives. If you want to see what different teams logos look with them, then do it. There's no need to spam the Concepts section with this.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

• 9 months later...

Love your logos. I've seen alot of Steal Your Face/sports teams logos...but yours are the best I've seen. If you have time to do a few more me I'd really appreciate it.

Detroit Red Wings

San Antonio Spurs

Oakland A's

Oakland Raiders

Houston Texans

Thanks alot.

• 1 year later...
  • Atomic locked this topic
  • CC97 unlocked this topic

Archived