Rethinking Traditional Soccer Kits With Nike (Tottenham)

jaker52

I am simply taking some of world soccer's traditional looks in different directions. I don't care if you say it isn't traditional because that's the point. Feel free to request teams but I don't want requests to take over the thread.

I am starting with the Brazilian club Fluminense.

fluminense.jpg

I will also use Nike on all these just cause I like the freedom the template gives.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Try tottenhams! I like what you did for fluminense. The white sleeves are a nice touch.

They kinda did it themselves with this year's kit. Still a good candidate and will do that.

Arsenal and Dortmund are two interesting candidate

I will add them to the list. Dortmund do change it up a tad here and there but still good for this. Arsenal is exactly the type of team I am looking for.

San Jose Earthquakes

eh they really don't have as much tradition as I would like for teams in this so I'll pass.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Try tottenhams! I like what you did for fluminense. The white sleeves are a nice touch.

They kinda did it themselves with this year's kit. Still a good candidate and will do that.

I will add them to the list. Dortmund do change it up a tad here and there but still good for this. Arsenal is exactly the type of team I am looking for.

San Jose Earthquakes

eh they really don't have as much tradition as I would like for teams in this so I'll pass.
Ok how about whichever Manchester team you feel needs it

San Jose Earthquakes

Ok how about whichever Manchester team you feel needs it

No one "needs it" and it's more about doing the ones that don't need it. Those are good candidates though I'll add both to the list.

But isn't the whole point of the concept to get creative on teams with a lot of tradition?

Yep. That's why I passed on San Jose

I have tottenham done. I thought gray might fit in to the colors so I tried it.

spurskit.jpg

Dortmund is next.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived