Fantasy Mendoza League Jersey Swaps, 2 from my 20-team league (2 new teams, Iowa Oaks and Seattle Thunderbirds)

RoughRiders99

Hello folks,

I'm back with yet another artwork from my fantasy baseball league, a.k.a. Fantasy Mendoza League. I'm sure some of you may have seen my previous work here, here, here, and here. So you can see that this league/project is quite my baby and I've always been playing with it over the past several years.

Anyway, with some help from levijeromeSF, an user on these boards, I was able to master the jersey swaps!! (to a certain degree). I worked on two of the teams from my league, and I wanted to show them off!!

Below you will see six images, 3 per team. One with the jersey swap, two with the branding (They're early preview of the yearbook i'm putting together for this season). The reason why I'm including the branding is just so you can know what the uniforms are supposed to look like in the player photo.

Anyway, would love to hear your thoughts!! Thanks!!

Bryce Harper, Rochester Americans

8ALjIKL.jpg

shaMkvu.png6F15Bsz.png

Kris Bryant, Chicago Zephyrs

V0aR8Hn.png

lhR5qvk.png9AQXrZT.png

This is great stuff -- and I think the jersey swaps turned out really really good. It definitely adds a layer of realism and there is nothing like seeing a 2D uniform design come to life.

I especially like the Zephyrs concept -- a unique color scheme to baseball for sure, but one that works pretty well.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more!

This is great stuff -- and I think the jersey swaps turned out really really good. It definitely adds a layer of realism and there is nothing like seeing a 2D uniform design come to life.

I especially like the Zephyrs concept -- a unique color scheme to baseball for sure, but one that works pretty well.

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see more!

That's the main reason why I wanted to do something like this! To bring my designs alive by making it more photorealistic. Thanks again for the help!

To the other two posters, thanks for the kind words. I'm hoping to make some more of these, and I'll post them up later on.

• 2 months later...

Love the Chicago Zephyrs. Want that for my OOTP team.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Archived