NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

So apparently this is the new Isles goal horn

Kudos for making something more annoying than the seats facing away from the goals, I guess

they worked with the MTA, eh? THEN HOW COME YOU DIDN'T JUST MOVE THE LIRR HORN FROM THE COLISEUM GIVEN THE LIRR'S UNDERNEATH THE ARENA ANYWAY

WE'RE BROOKLYN NOW. THE ONLY TRAINS THAT MATTER ARE NUMBERED OR LETTERED. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN BROOKLYN. NOT THAT OTHER PLACE THAT WAS VERY NOT BROOKLYN. BROOKLYN.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So apparently this is the new Isles goal horn

Kudos for making something more annoying than the seats facing away from the goals, I guess

they worked with the MTA, eh? THEN HOW COME YOU DIDN'T JUST MOVE THE LIRR HORN FROM THE COLISEUM GIVEN THE LIRR'S UNDERNEATH THE ARENA ANYWAY

WE'RE BROOKLYN NOW. THE ONLY TRAINS THAT MATTER ARE NUMBERED OR LETTERED. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN BROOKLYN. NOT THAT OTHER PLACE THAT WAS VERY NOT BROOKLYN. BROOKLYN.

Still didn't say Brooklyn enough for it to be Jay-Z's first single off his new album tbh

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

"Country Life Press" has to be the most enigmatic station name on the Long Island Rail Road. "Nassau Coliseum," on the other hand, its most nonexistent.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I've had a lot of avatars on this here board, almost half as many as infrared41, but my favorite one was the loop of Billy Joel singing "tie-yi-yime" from the "Uptown Girl" video. One time someone PMed me with his own gif loop of it because apparently I was off by a millisecond and there was a little hitch in the loop that, in that poster's words, was driving him insane every time he had to read one of my posts. I don't know where I'm going with this other than Billy Joel is from Long Island and I like Billy Joel a little bit.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

And you've also driven drunk into a tree a time or five.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

"Country Life Press" has to be the most enigmatic station name on the Long Island Rail Road. "Nassau Coliseum," on the other hand, its most nonexistent.

It wasn't enigmatic when Doubleday's operations were on the other side of the tracks from the station.

Maybe instead of f'ing with the goal horn Yormark could you know...get a radio deal in place. Opening night is coming fast.

All Islanders game audio will be streamed exclusively on Tidal.

The Blackhawks sent Marko Dano, who was having a pretty solid preseason, down to Rockford. He was one of the centerpieces of the Saad deal, and has now been sent to molder in an IceHogs uniform because Quenneville.

Dumb.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Look, if you don't make your young, brilliant, European forwards suffer at the hands of go-nowhere goons in a post-industrial pit of despair for half a season, they'll never learn how to play the game the right way.

Anyway, more reason to watch games in Rockford and Rosemont instead of on Madison. Anyone want to make a road trip? I gotta drop off some jerseys and get some cheeses and beers.

Rockford has cheeses? You didn't fall for that "fromundacheese" line, did you?

Only once, and I never went back to State Street Station afterward.

You go over the border to Beloit and stock up at Woodman's. That's where the action is.

I might have to try that. On my first trip to Milwaukee, everybody in the car was saying, "We've got to stop at the Cheese Castle." Expressing incredulity at first, I got really excited, only to be let down when I found out the Mars Cheese Castle was not literally made of cheese. I think I was like 25 at the time.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Mars Cheese Castle is the overpriced tourist trap, though I've been told the little shop right next to it has awesome smoked string cheese. There's also a Woodman's right off 94 on Hwy 50 in Kenosha, or if you don't need to hop the border for New Glarus, they also have stores in North Aurora & Carpentersville. The cheese aisle is a happy place.

Archived