NHL 15-16: wife-beaters, adulterers, cokeheads, rapists, pill-poppers, AND METHODISTS

The_Admiral

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either has something to do with Bickell waiting to clear waivers or the Bowmans thinking he has to prove himself within our farm system before he can come up. Either way, I don't expect the situation to last long.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey, Raffi Torres is back in the league!

https://vine.co/v/e2m1xxplIF1

Okay, bye Raffi!

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

IN A PRESEASON GAME! Between the recent injuries and the impending suspension, Torres should call it a career and pursue a bright future in experimental drug testing.

EDIT: Torres was an alternate captain for the game. The NHL's Best Leadership.

RE: Mars Cheese Castle is kinda meh. It's a glorified gas station that has pricey stuff you can get at any Schnucks, Mariano's, or even a Meijer maybe.

Hey, Raffi Torres is back in the league!

https://vine.co/v/e2m1xxplIF1

Okay, bye Raffi!

The guy needs to be put in prison at this rate, honestly.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Looks like Kane and the Hawks(and the cup) are at the battle of admiral's favorite teams.

There's no battle. Ride or die. I've chosen to ride.

Looks like Kane and the Hawks(and the cup) are at the battle of admiral's favorite teams.

There's no battle. Ride or die. I've chosen to ride.

tumblr_inline_nv3qrnhlmb1qhq5rx_500.gif

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I have had a stong dislike (putting it nicely) for Raffi Torres ever since his cheap shot on Nicklas Backstrom. Players like him and (formerly) Matt Cooke have no place in the NHL.

spacer.png

Maybe instead of f'ing with the goal horn Yormark could you know...get a radio deal in place. Opening night is coming fast.

Radio deal in place. Radio Hofstra University is still producing and airing games (though Greg Picker, who did Islanders TV stuff on the team's website and worked in their PR department, will be the color guy instead of college kids). WRCN, a small all-news station that broadcasts out of MacArthur Airport will continue their simulcast for Suffolk. And WNYE, which I believe is an NPR affiliate, will also simulcast to get coverage in the city.

http://islanders.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=781650

Maybe instead of f'ing with the goal horn Yormark could you know...get a radio deal in place. Opening night is coming fast.

Radio deal in place. Radio Hofstra University is still producing and airing games (though Greg Picker, who did Islanders TV stuff on the team's website and worked in their PR department, will be the color guy instead of college kids). WRCN, a small all-news station that broadcasts out of MacArthur Airport will continue their simulcast for Suffolk. And WNYE, which I believe is an NPR affiliate, will also simulcast to get coverage in the city.

http://islanders.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=781650

What a damn joke. I thought we were supposed to be getting rid of this amateur hour crap once we left NCVMC. We'll give the team a garbage 3d because you know Brooklyn and we need to expand the fan base but we'll put them on the radio so that the fan base can't hear them. The decision making over in the executive suite at Barclay's is just mindblowing.

In this video Raffi Torres broke his stick in half and in a precise, deliberate motion repeatedly stabbed Nick Bonino in the cheek, eye socket, and throat with the sharp, splintered remnants of his fiberglass hockey stick.

After Bonino collapsed to the ice in a bloody heap, Torres removed his skate, stoved in Bonino's skull, and urinated into his now fractured brainpan.

Due to the violence of this event and the repeat history in his career, the NHL is suspending Torres 20 games.

twitter

Archived