Red Sox question

ConcreteCharlie

I like that hat a lot. Why don't teams wear white caps nowadays?

Because white caps, like the pictures posted above, look like cheap gimmicks.

I think if a brand can be associated with a lot of white, it wouldn't look all that bad. I could see the Reds, Jays, Orioles and maybe a team like Arizona (With the purple colour set) pulling it off.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

I think the White Sox could pull off a white cap. If the Nats didn't have so many caps already, I'd like to see them try a white cap too...and if they hadn't retired the snow whites (which made their debuts the same night the caps did), I'd say I'd want to see the Mets try them again. As far as teams I don't think could ever pull it off, as they are...Indians (Chief Wahoo was not made for a white cap. The block C was not made for any cap), Brewers (I'd be in favor of a gold-front cap though), Rangers, Rockies, Mariners, Astros, Pirates (though resurrecting the gray caps would work), Cubs (red would be a better fit, honestly), Orioles, Rays, Marlins (in all fairness though, nothing can save that look).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

White cap (w or wo piping) black jersey, black pants, white socks w black stripe.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Indians (Chief Wahoo was not made for a white cap. The block C was not made for any cap),

If they went with a blue bill, and a throwback style uniform, the Indians could pull it off. They actually wore white hats in the 1910's and 20's.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived