2015 Fantasy Football Thread

vicfurth

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up to find Andrew Luck out of the game today. No big deal I'll just sub in Tannehill. Oh no he's already playing in London. Uh who's available? Blake Bortles? Sigh I guess I'm rolling with Blake Bortles today.

Bortles put up 19 points and I went to 4-0. You can't beat the Seanttle Seanhawks right now.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Another week, another 25 points on my bench. I'm still ahead but my opponent has Baldwin, Graham, and SEA defense tonight. Fingers crossed but it looks like I'll be 0-4.

In my other league, I ended up winning to go to 3-1 while sliding Hasselbeck into my line-up. Back to full strength with Brady and Gronkowski next week while trading for Decker from NY. :woot:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

On my way to racking off 3 straight wins in both of my leagues. But I'm fearing the injury bug in my PPR league.

Steve Smith, Sr.

Lance Dunbar.

Ben Roethlisberger.

Marshawn Lynch.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

My Jimmy Graham top 5 pick might end up in my top 10 worst fantasy picks of any sport of any season.

What a f'n waste, & Lynch isn't even playing.

I was pretty low on Jimmy Graham before the season on the sole fact that Seattle just doesn't throw the ball a lot to begin with, and when they do, the tight end just wasn't used much. And they've had decent-catching TE's before Graham...Zach Miller most recently. I didn't have Graham being the best TE not named Gronkowski on my draft board.

Imagine telling someone last year that Megatron and Jimmy Graham would combine for 6 points and make you lose to your opponent who has an empty slot by 5 points

Whyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm now 1-3 and either dead last our second to last in both of my under 10 teams leagues. In my 12 team league I'm 2-2, which is currently good enough for 4th.

It's not going to be a good year by the looks of it.

spacer.png

My Jimmy Graham top 5 pick might end up in my top 10 worst fantasy picks of any sport of any season.

I was pretty low on Jimmy Graham before the season on the sole fact that Seattle just doesn't throw the ball a lot to begin with, and when they do, the tight end just wasn't used much. And they've had decent-catching TE's before Graham...Zach Miller most recently. I didn't have Graham being the best TE not named Gronkowski on my draft board.

To be fair, I've also got Tyler Eifert. As for top 5, I didn't mean overall. He was my 5th pick.

TE is the most valuable (i.e. lack of prime depth) in fantasy sports right now I think- I drafted both not least for keep away purposes.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Graham now sits on my bench and this is a bad week for me with byes and injuries.

Just saw this thread, gotta post my stuff

2015 Miami Admirals

QB - Matt Ryan - Atlanta Falcons

RB1 - Rashad Jennings - NY Giants

RB2 - Eddie Lacy - Green Bay Packers

WR1 - Randall Cobb - Green Bay Packers

WR2 - Odell Beckham Jr. - NY Giants

TE - Coby Fleener - Indianapolis Colts*(Vernon Adams)

Flex - Jordan Matthews - Philadelphia Eagles

K - Dan Carpenter - Buffalo Bills

DEF - New England Patriots

*=Subbing for starter

Projections:

Current Record: 3-1

Projected W-L record: 11-3

League Finish: 2nd Place (10 team league)

Biggest strength: Receiving

Chance at playoffs: 68.4%

Toughest Week: Week 11 - 47% chance of win

Easiest Week: Week 12 - 63% chance of win

Overall Season Grade: A

That's ECUFan25's Fantasy Football Summary. Thanks for reading!

Reason I'm not panicking is I've still earned the 4th most points for in 12 team league. I'd hope I'd be able to at least make it to the playoff rounds.

(while I have the most points against! yeehaws)

I'm the TFC of yahoo fantasy.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Just saw this thread, gotta post my stuff

2015 Miami Admirals

QB - Matt Ryan - Atlanta Falcons

RB1 - Rashad Jennings - NY Giants

RB2 - Eddie Lacy - Green Bay Packers

WR1 - Randall Cobb - Green Bay Packers

WR2 - Odell Beckham Jr. - NY Giants

TE - Coby Fleener - Indianapolis Colts*(Vernon Adams)

Flex - Jordan Matthews - Philadelphia Eagles

K - Dan Carpenter - Buffalo Bills

DEF - New England Patriots

*=Subbing for starter

Projections:

Current Record: 3-1

Projected W-L record: 11-3

League Finish: 2nd Place (10 team league)

Biggest strength: Receiving

Chance at playoffs: 68.4%

Toughest Week: Week 11 - 47% chance of win

Easiest Week: Week 12 - 63% chance of win

Overall Season Grade: A

That's ECUFan25's Fantasy Football Summary. Thanks for reading!

Interesting grade and analysis. Did you come up with it on your own or from a site? I use a few sites myself.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived