TEXAS SUPER LEAGUE

Wgeddes122

Kileen

Kileen United- the idea is that Ft. Hood, the large army base in Kileen had a team formed by soldiers on the base and then they let civilians join, and thus creating Kileen United

the crest is definitely army based with the black and gold, chevrons and crossed swords

advert- US Army

home kit- all black kit with gold collar and chevron gradient on the shoulders

away kit- two tone tan kit that gets darker as you go down

third kit- green and camo kit

qcYx9My.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed that Beaumont gets a team. Texaco could be a sponsor or maybe ExxonMobil.

Sorry, Beaumont does not have a team

Heartbreak! They're the 28th largest city, right behind Abilene. Great series.

sorry to disappoint, the way i picked towns was mainly taking a texas state map and you know it has the side with all the maps of metro areas, so i picked most of the cities on there and then also thought and just picked some of the more prominent cities

Love Killeen. Not a far fetched idea either, my high school coach played for his carrier while he was in the Navy, they had some very competitive action against other military and civilian teams. This series is going so well, I can't complain about any of your choices. Keep it up!

Lubbock

Hub City Lubbock FC

Lubbocks nick name is hub city, due to it being the center and hub of a multicounty region. the top part of the crest is meant to depict a sun and the cotton depicts the large cotton industry in lubbock

advert- bahama bucks, a shaved ice chain that started in lubbock

Home kit- black top with red and white sash, red shorts and black socks

Away kit- all white kit with red hoops and red accents

third kit- bahama bucks kit, inspired by the colors of bahama bucks logo with a wave gradient

vCcZEyF.jpg

Midland/Odessa

Permian United- so midland and odessa are part of the midland-odessa combined statistical area, and really are almost one city. so the idea is that each city would have had their own team, but then for some reason would have had to combined to form permian basin united, Midland and odessa are located in the permian basin, and the shared airport and university there are also named permian basin

the crest is a southwestern landscape with a football as a sun, the motto reads "two cities, no limits" which is actually their marketing slogan for the two cities, I though it fit well

Home kit- all brown kit with an orange square pattern gradient

Away kit- all orange kit with one sleeve being brown the brown cuts in at an angle covering the shoulder

third kit- all white kit with thin orange horizontal pinstripes

XnDRSmM.jpg

Laredo SC

this is similar to austin, I took the cities current team which is the laredo heat, and i used that as the base

advert- bbva compass

home kit- all black kit with flame band across the middle

away kit- heat kit, stripes go from orange to red

third kit- laredo flag kit

hZ9BCzn.jpg

I noticed you used TCU's numbers. Don't see it very often outside of TCU uniforms.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Laredo SC

this is similar to austin, I took the cities current team which is the laredo heat, and i used that as the base

advert- bbva compass

home kit- all black kit with flame band across the middle

away kit- heat kit, stripes go from orange to red

third kit- laredo flag kit

hZ9BCzn.jpg

I noticed you used TCU's numbers. Don't see it very often outside of TCU uniforms.

Yeah, I for the uniforms i used the same font that I used in the logo, and I thought the font worked well in the logo

san angelo

sangelo city fc, one of the nicknames for san angelo is sangelo, just a mashup of the two words

advert- gamestop

home kit- navy blue top with white and yellow top panel, white shorts, and blue socks

away kit- yellow kit with white hoops

third kit- white top with yellow vertical sash, blue shorts and white socks

w4PbxZN.jpg

san antonio

SAFC is based off of the current team that san antonio has which is the san antonio scorpions. SAFC's nickname is los escorpiones, the crest features the silhouette of the alamo, along with a scorpion and old school football

advert-valero

Home kit- all burgundy kit with a lighter burgundy stripe gradient at the top part of the chest and the bottom of the shorts

Away kit- desert camo tan kit, san antonio is a military town and the scorpions fit with a desert theme kit

Third kit- all red kit with a burgundy diamond gradient

LEFFphW.jpg

Archived