• Created
  • Last Reply

Staying in the NFC South

The New Orleans Saints

Home

Saints1.png

Road

Saints2.png

I have always loved the colors for the Saints, but the current set is a mess. I have simplified the design, connected the solid color throughout the entire nike lace (that was just plain stupid IMHO) got rid of the plain black pants (no unitards here), and added consistant striping on the Helmet, jerseys, pants, and socks

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

And on to the Next team

The Carolina Panthers

Home

Panthers1.png

Road

Panthers2.png

Just a couple of tweeks here. Adjusted current jersey into the Nike lace template, adjusted the pant stripe from whatever is currently is, to a more traditional pant stripe. Added sock striping. And made the "Carolina Blue" a bit richer, so it would not wash out on the uniform. I did not do an alternate for the panthers, as just a "Carolina Blue" jersey did nothing for me in this concept. That might change later, if it does I will update!

Well here is the last post for the NFC South.

I bring to you...The Tampa Bay Buccanneers!

Home

Tampa1.png

Road

Tampa2.png

And the Just Gorgeous Throwback!

Tampa3.png

I just had to do it. The current uniform set is just god awful. So I used the previos set to an extent. Added two stripes to the sleves, used the curent sets colors, reduced the size of the helmet logo, and neatened it up a bit.

And I violated the NFL (and my rule) on the one helmet per season (to an extent). Tampa used a "wrap" to bring the white helmets back for the stunning 79' throwback!

Starting the final division in the NFC. The Wild Wild West!

Since I have already done Arizona. I now will add...

The St Louis (possibly soon the LA) Rams

Home

Rams1.png

Road

Rams2.png

I used the awesome throwbacks as the concept for the Rams, though I used the blue currently used in their current set (Matching the color of the helmet which was always a problem in the older style colors). Slightly brighter in the Gold, as well as the stripes back on the socks.

Here is the second team in the NFC West!

The Seattle Seahawks

Home

Seattle1.png

Road

Seattle2.png

No indifference to the "12's" up in Seattle. The set is just a "Nikefied" template. Unnessary panels, wild colors. "unique" features. Everything any uniform purest was afraid "The Swoosh" would do to the NFL (for further proof see Cleveland). I cleamed it up a bit, put stripes back on the sleves and socks (paterned after the helmet). I also deepened he color base for the blues and the green. Neon green should never be used in the NFL... Period!

I would love real comments on this concept, as it is so outside what they currently have except for the numbers.

OK, here is the last of the NFC and the NFC West

The San Francisco 49'ers

Home

Niners1.png

Road

Niners2.png

Not to much changed here from the current set. Restored the straight lines on the sleeves for both the home and road uniforms. Added a small "drop" shadow to the numbers, sock stripes, and the sleeve stripes. Made the striping on the pants the full width of the pant panel, and kept the current "SF" logo on the helmet. Added a thin black line in between the red and white striping on the pants, and outside the red stripes on the helmet.

Next up will be the AFC, where there are more opportunities than there were in the NFC!

Here is the new update

Starting with the AFC West

The Oakland Raiders!

Home

Raiders2.png

Road

Raiders1.png

ALT

Raidersalt.png

Not too much here. Just widened the single black stripe on the pants to the full width of the panel. And added the incredible Road Alternate (with different helmet logo, and silver numerals/black border).

• 4 weeks later...

Just a heads up. Due to a malfunction on my laptop. I have a slight delay to adding the rest of the AFC west (I lost my Denver file and some of the other AFC teams profiles) I should be able to post these updates on the weekend!

Archived