Colorado Avalanche Concepts

B-mer

I kept looking at the new Avs alt and at first i didnt like it, but it has started to grow on me, at least as i'm picturing it on a player with the rest of the set. For the heck of it, I made road and alternative versions as well. I highly doubt this will turn into their new set full time, but it's still an interesting look.

col1_zpsosmvmi4j.png

col2_zps54xvqkul.png

numbers and letters to be added shortly....

In the end, if this were to be a real thing, and i'll post this after as well, but i'd just have the normal Avalanche logo recolored to match, and put the Yeti foot back on! I wanted to start with just the alt crest.

These are a good start but they are a bit... plain. First off there's no number or name on the back. Secondly, there's nothing on the shoulder. Not even a patch. Third and final thing, the front of the jersey just seems a bit empty. Maybe it's the size of the logo or the logo itself, or maybe it's something else. It just seems empty.

I like these a lot without the current logo. I think it is becoming way too dated, and this logo is nice. I love the yeti foot logo, and I think taht this would be perfect if the yeti foot was on the shoulders of your set with the Rockies logo. Otherwise, great work.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

• 1 year later...

Quick update based on what has been bandied about on the main board.  I made two versions with different primary logos.  First is the standard Avalanche logo, second is StPatty's concept (which is my first choice).  That logo blends the best of everything the Avalanche can be.  it keeps the style of the original with the Colorado C that's all the rage, all while not ripping off the Rockies.  Ideally i'd use the new number font from the alternate jersey, but didnt have it. 

I'm undecided on a shoulder logo at this time.

592735e7b36a2_avs1.thumb.png.6c01748c83360ac5a24db209e9e1a34e.png

592735eed4068_avs2.thumb.png.4cafb0bf8ce3284925dc76c78fb3eb60.png

Archived