State Fair logo thread

Gary

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YKpbweDr.png

The gradient isn't part of the logo, it was just the background on the fliers, I believe.

It's fun and fanciful, which is probably a good way to market a state fair these days. State fairs already have an agricultural presence by default, so trying to market in a way that's more "hip" or "urban" probably does a lot to draw in the non-farm crowd.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Closest thing to a State Fair for me would be the regional fair known as the CLE. Althought the previously mentioed CNE is in the same province, that part of the province is a 870 miles drive away. Manitoba is much closer.

CLE's 125th anniversary this year:

logo-cle-125.png

logo-cle-125-273x270.png

Winnipeg's Red River Ex:

2013-RRX-Logo-e1359399509867.jpg

Manitoba Summer Fair (in Brandon, MB)

Summer%20Fair%20Logo(1).jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

• 2 weeks later...

2015-NCSF-Logo.png

Probably the worst one I've seen since moving here. They're usually pretty good.

giphy.gif

Says it all. Worst one I've ever seen in my entire life of living in this logodump of a state

I had to check to make sure it wasn't the Kentucky State Fair of Louisville. What the hell?!?!?!?!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived