Coca-Cola vs Pepsi logos

johnnysama

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to the overwhelming success of Pepsi Prefect even with the early release there will be more available on 11/3

Yeah, but it should have been publicly available, not just on Amazon! It should be on grocery store shelves. Not just limited supplies.

packchampionslfroh.png

Due to the overwhelming success of Pepsi Prefect even with the early release there will be more available on 11/3

Yeah, but it should have been publicly available, not just on Amazon! It should be on grocery store shelves. Not just limited supplies.

Yep. People wanting to make special trips to give money for your product with nothing much but a different sticker on the bottle should've been a no-brainer.

The biggest fail is this thing was a marketing bullseye, inked way back in 1989. This wasn't some one-off random occurrence. Heads should roll.

Hell, Nike had ppl throwing money at them last year(?) for their auctioned BTTF2 shoes.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

• 4 weeks later...

You know what is awesome Pepsi now has a soda stream home made Pepsi

Coke has something in the works with Keurig.

I saw that earlier this month... I was gifted a Keurig & while convenient & quick hot coffee is nice, I'm not sure I'd need, or want, to replace handy cans of pop from a fridge.

@2001mark

I saw that earlier this month... I was gifted a Keurig & while convenient & quick hot coffee is nice, I'm not sure I'd need, or want, to replace handy cans of pop from a fridge.

Probably this?

keurig-kold-product-photos-1.jpg

I agree. I'd still would rather just grab a can from the fridge and save time, money and energy.

$350+ for a Keurig KOLD

$5 for 4 pods (you can get a 12-pack of cans for $3)

Doesn't make much sense.

Probably this?

I agree. I'd still would rather just grab a can from the fridge and save time, money and energy.

$350+ for a Keurig KOLD

$5 for 4 pods (you can get a 12-pack of cans for $3)

Doesn't make much sense.

Yep. I think I read they're doing a select major market blitz this holiday season, 6-12 large American cities or whatever.

Kuerig's been a hit because coffee hasn't been as convenient. Pop has been the most convenient beverage ever- you can't turn around without a machine, gas station, grocery store, etc.

@2001mark

• 1 month later...

What the :censored: did I just read?

Something written by the same ppl who say the new Clippers logo represents the LA coastline with the city hugging their court or whatever.

I saw my first Pepsi Touch machine in a Subway last week... same thing as Coke Freestyle. I tried Vanilla Pepsi... meh. My go to at a Freestyle is Canada Dry Ginger Ale + Raspberry.

@2001mark

Right? They could have stuck tbe Pepsi Perfect label on any product and I would have bought it just for the logo. Pepsi One seems to be on its way out with Diet Pepsi being Aspartame-free, so package the last runs of that. Or Pepsi Next. Anything.

And then I saw Crystal Pepsi was a contest? No thanks. Just sell the product.

What the :censored: did I just read?

Something written by the same ppl who say the new Clippers logo represents the LA coastline with the city hugging their court or whatever.

I saw my first Pepsi Touch machine in a Subway last week... same thing as Coke Freestyle. I tried Vanilla Pepsi... meh. My go to at a Freestyle is Canada Dry Ginger Ale + Raspberry.

I was a Jack In the Box and saw a Dr. Pepper touch machine not too long ago. Pretty neat concept, not sure on the taste but neat to see.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived