Liquor and Craft Beer Logo/Label Designs

hettinger_rl

On 10/3/2015 at 1:25 PM, Foxxtrot44 said:

Uinta Brewing in Salt Lake has labels that pop right off the shelf.

http://thefullpint.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Uinta-Detour-Double-IPA.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/07/4f/34/074f349d682af5172079cbc30a6692ea.jpg  

Dubhe_label.png

Cutthroat_label.png

I'm following up to note that Uinta has updated their branding. They are keeping the WPA-esque designs...but they are significantly less dramatic looking...

Downgrade, if you ask me.

http://www.uintabrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/New-Packaging-Focus4-Lineup.png

Apparently got rid of Cutthroat's name as well...

jazzsig4

I HATE THIS TIMELINE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted about Side Launch (one of my favourite breweries around the GTA) earlier in this thread and saw this the other day, thought this would be an appropriate place to post this:

Wheat%2BCans.JPG

_OMD1123

_OMD1134OMD1188.jpg

_OMD1248

Full article here: https://mariposabicycles.ca/blog/2015/12/28/side-launch-brewery-founder-garnet-siddalls-gravel-bike/

On 5/25/2016 at 11:35 AM, Foxxtrot44 said:

I'm following up to note that Uinta has updated their branding. They are keeping the WPA-esque designs...but they are significantly less dramatic looking...

Downgrade, if you ask me.

http://www.uintabrewing.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/New-Packaging-Focus4-Lineup.png

Apparently got rid of Cutthroat's name as well...

Downgrade. I liked the individual wordmarks. They fit much better with the WPA artwork.

On 5/25/2016 at 4:39 PM, lopernv said:

I posted about Side Launch (one of my favourite breweries around the GTA) earlier in this thread and saw this the other day, thought this would be an appropriate place to post this:

_OMD1123

Full article here: https://mariposabicycles.ca/blog/2015/12/28/side-launch-brewery-founder-garnet-siddalls-gravel-bike/

Perfect for when you're drunker than a bicycle!

Not really a beer drinker but I like a lot of the designs for Yazoo, a local brewery here in Middle TN, especially their Dos Perros Ale. I dig the abstract yet soft art look.

YazooDosPerros.jpg

ICXC NIKA

New craft brewery opened up in Thunder Bay this year (making the total now 2)

A few varieties of beer on tap/growler and a couple items of merchandise but no bottles or cans at this stage so just the company's logos being used:

logo-transparent.png

RywtZ-6Ry9SE00v70d9WsL1bU3N9ZYbaqH4PXwr5

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

On 5/10/2016 at 8:53 PM, mcrosby said:

It's not in use, but I made this for a local brewery with a great name. Their current logo...is...okay.

sweetmulletsconcept_1x.png

brew_14047.jpg

Their current logo is garbage. They need to adopt your identity immediately! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2016 at 8:04 PM, RockyTopper said:

Perfect for when you're drunker than a bicycle!

Not really a beer drinker but I like a lot of the designs for Yazoo, a local brewery here in Middle TN, especially their Dos Perros Ale. I dig the abstract yet soft art look.

YazooDosPerros.jpg

This is one of my favorite labels. I love dos perros, and drinking Yazoo, especially at Preds games, is one of the few things I really miss about the Nashville area.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Redhook Blackhook uses a modified Mariners 'M-dent' to make a 'B', always thought it looked good -- great beer too!

RedHook-Black-Hook-Porter.jpeg

May not be exactly the right spot for this but just saw a picture of Justin Trudeau wearing a Northern Logger (from Sleeping Giant Brewery) t-shirt.  Same logo as on the cans.

13422225_10154392577085649_4735865012878930696_o.jpg

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

The local micro-brewery just made a great upgrade on their logo. The old and new, for comparison.

download.jpg

Bemidji-Brewing.jpg

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

They also have this great alternate logo, where the center of the fish hook is a map marker on the town's location.

FB_IMG_1466432077580.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I really, really enjoyed this thread, I know its been a while since anyone has posted anything, so I thought I might as well do that. My favorite microbrewery in Zagreb, Croatia created my favorite beer some time ago, the problem was that it was only available on tap. Well they brought some joy in my life and started packaging it. Here it is, the dark IPA beer "Crni Jack" or translated from Croatian to English, "Black Jack". You can check out more of their beers here www.pivnica-medvedgrad.hr/piva-u-bocama/?lang=en

23fe9c42947417.57fbbd75422b8.jpg

Also, there is an IPA called "Fakin IPA", the word "fakin" is a northern Croatian slang for a guy that's a wannabe badass, but in reality is just an a**hole.

Fakin IPA-01.jpg

Fakin IPA-04.jpg

Anyone from the boards travelling to Zagreb, hit me up, send me an email and we'll go grab a pint. Cheers guys!

Archived