More Updates:

Tampa Bay Rays (2 Options) :

Navy-based uniform:

YBtZ3FZ.jpg

WDftxGr.jpg

Sky Blue-based uniform:

xjeJFpH.jpg

482S8XC.jpg

There are rumors circulating that the Rays may go towards a Sky-heavy identity rather than Navy, so the second option follows along those lines along with the fauxback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York Yankees:

• Numbers moved to the sleeves
  • Elimination of pinstripes (sorry mbannon; just wasn't working out :/ )
  • Followed davidmiller's advice and went for a traditional football look over a traditional baseball look.
  • Like the Rangers and the New York Football Giants, (light) gray pants added to the road.

x4PHFO4.jpg

QO9qBEe.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seattle Mariners Helmet experiment:

Well... I tried. I'll let you guys decide:

8urmwWp.jpg

pC6UMWi.jpg

Don't worry, as the teal numbers are added to the normal away uniform like so:

4CtZ21G.jpg

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American League Central:

Chicago White Sox:

• Striping comes from the 70's-80's Batterman(?) era.
  • White sock on the chest.
  • Besides the white jersey in place of the black for the road, nothing else changes on the away except the number outline and the sock outline is a bit thicker.

m4gHwhT.jpg
dGRLS03.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
Cleveland Indians:

• No Wahoo in sight.
  • Return of the Clunky C because it has more character than the current block C.
  • This was a similar situation as Seattle, with gray being featured in the home and road sets, but I decided to lighten things up a bit by adding white.
  • Had navy at first, but decided to go with their lighter shade of blue because 3 navy teams in one division is no good.

jsl31fj.jpg
2xAgfHi.jpg
-----------------------------------------------------
Detroit Tigers:

• Yes, I am aware it looks like a Chicago Bears Throwback clone.
  • Tiger headwas on the helmet, but it has been downgraded to the chest.
  • In its place is the fancy D logo because I don't like the primary D logo.
  • Blue pants for the road.

7tSfsal.jpg
xefnR2i.jpg
----------------------------------------------------
Kansas City Royals:

• Gold crown appears on the front of the helmet and as the jersey striping just above the cuffs.
  • KC logo appears on the sides of the helmet as well as on the front of the jersey.

Qm62Sbk.jpg
TcyynGr.jpg

------------------------------------------------------
Minnesota Twins:

• Embrace the gold; it's the only thing that makes this team different from all the other navy-based teams.
  • Gold pants for the home and road.
  • Away numbers resemble the new home alternate script (except the gold drop-shadow, which is replaced with a gold outline).
  • Almost went with a mono-navy home to make them even more unique.

CAcwNs8.jpg
wU6J7M7.jpg

Up next: The beginning of the National League.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Anyone else? (bump)

Is it weird that id like you to not unclude Orange in the home set for Dettoit?

If I remove the orange, then I have a Yankees clone on my hands. I'm doing the best I can to differentiate the navy-based teams... which means you guys are gonna love the Braves ATHLETIC GOOOOOOLD.

I actually like the way the compass turned out for the Mariners. It looked better than I thought it might.

White Sox are beautiful. Indians are cool. Tigers look cool, although I wonder how it would look with some white on the home uniform akin to the orange tastes on the away. Royals crown is imaginative and looks really good, but may be too busy with the KC. Perhaps move the KC to the shoulder and keep the crown only on the helmet? Also, not a fan of the dark drab gold the Royals include on their primary logo. Twins are good.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I have zero interest in football but I'm loving this series. You've done a great job capturing the spirit of each baseball team's respective uniforms so far.

One suggestion for the Tigers: Since you acknowledged they look a lot like the Bears uniforms, how about making the "D" on the helmet white with an orange outline?

And how about trying out a powder blue alternate for the Royals?

UPDATES:

Detroit Tigers (home only) :

• Simply switched the front, back, and TV numbers to white.
  • D logo on the helmet is now white as well.
  • Orange NOB is orangge on purpose.

xHQZjJ1.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kansas City Royals:

• Eliminated gold altogether.
  • Eliminated the crown from the helmet. I wasn't a big fan of it when I first made added it, but thought "hey, I'll roll with it".
  • Helmet stripe is inspired by the shape of the banner in the team's actual logo.
  • KC logo on the helmet features a double-outline.
  • Crowns on the sleeves are now powder blue.
  • Powder Blue pants for a unique look.
  • Helmet stripe is continued on the pants as well.

FihIBmt.jpg

RknBWkq.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minnesota Twins:

• Only change is the replacement of the navy helmet with a gold helmet for a more consistent look.

CQXdU0w.jpg

W75CZP8.jpg

Still working through the NL. I'm going in alphabetical order and not by division. Just finished up Milwaukee and will begin working on the Mets in a sec.

The powder blue crowns on the shoulders of the KC jersey look a little odd. I think if you're going to keep the crown motif, they should stay gold for obvious reasons. The addition of powder blue pants, however, is really nice. I see no reason why you can't have royal blue, powder blue and gold on the same jersey.

I'm also not a fan of the gold helmet for the Twins.

The emphasis on the gold doesn't really feel like the Twins, but I like it anyway. You need to take some liberties on colors for things like helmets and pants, and I like the Twins for that reason. (This is why I'm waiting on some silver/gray helmets and pants in the future--every team wears gray but it really isn't part of the color scheme.)

I really like the powder blue pants for the Royals. I don't really like the double outline on the helmets for them, though. You also have a double outline on the home jersey but not on the road. Pick one way and go with it. Personally, I'd go with a single outline like what the Royals use on their blue jersey.

award%20sig.png

Archived