NCAA Anti-thread: We've got your Madames here

buzzcut

I'm starting this thread with the most relevant topic in College Sports today: Louisville players getting sexual favors. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-book-makes-damaging-sexual-allegations-involving-louisville-basketball-202333537.html

You can all use this thread to discuss the ills of College Sports in America at your pleasure.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm starting this thread with the most relevant topic in College Sports today: Louisville players getting sexual favors. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/new-book-makes-damaging-sexual-allegations-involving-louisville-basketball-202333537.html

You can all use this thread to discuss the ills of College Sports in America at your pleasure.

That just makes me sick. I hope Jurich has the balls to fire Pitino (it was his responsibility to know what the assistant coaches are doing) and hire someone who doesn't have a questionable past.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Interesting report from ESPN about one Louisville recruit's visit there, "It was like a strip club there":

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13927159/former-louisville-cardinals-basketball-players-recruits-acknowledge-stripper-parties-minardi-hall

MofnV2z.png

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Interesting report from ESPN about one Louisville recruit's visit there, "It was like a strip club there":

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/13927159/former-louisville-cardinals-basketball-players-recruits-acknowledge-stripper-parties-minardi-hall

This just got even worse. Please Jurich do the right thing and force Pitino and the rest of his staff to resign (and Petrino too) for the good of Louisville.

Why go after Pitino? For all I know, it's not him that got the strippers to dance and screw the players and recruits, it's McGee.

If anything, UMKC (Where McGee is now an assistant coach) should fire him.

Why go after Pitino? For all I know, it's not him that got the strippers to dance and screw the players and recruits, it's McGee.

It was Pitino's responsibility to know what his assistant coaches are doing. I knew McGee did it (and should be banned from UofL) but Pitino should be taking more responsibility for his coach's behavior.

I can see why strippers and prostitutes are better than paying players.

(Not being facetious. I really do. $100 plus refreshments is a way better deal for UofL than $1000 or whatever a week.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It was Pitino's responsibility to know what his assistant coaches are doing. I knew McGee did it (and should be banned from UofL) but Pitino should be taking more responsibility for his coach's behavior.

Plausible deniability. Look it up and how it is used in college coaching with regard to recruiting. One fantastic piece that deals with the money aspect is Steven Godfrey's Meet the Bag Man.

To play devil's advocate: no legit publishing company would pick up the story so this woman self-published. The "publishing company" was created as a legal entity on the same day she took this story to the media.

This woman was so bright she basically admitted to child endangerment (the statute of limitations has passed) and prostitution (the statute hasn't passed) and didn't retain a lawyer for weeks. When she did, she picked this winner. We're not dealing with the brightest bulb.

I'm not trying to suggest some ESPN conspiracy but I find it odd that we're hearing corroborating stories when the fact checkers for publishing companies didn't turn up anything or enough.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

While I'm all for hating on the NCAA, I get the feeling that buzzcut just wanted another shot at a thread that he could change the title of constantly in his dismal quest to be admiral jr.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another ACC sex scandal. This time it's Notre Dame football and basketball players trading sexual favors with the academic director's daughter for better grades!

BTW, anyone know of a drug and/or grade-inflation controversy to put in this thread?

MofnV2z.png

Archived