MLB 2016 Changes

FiddySicks

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Minnesota Twins new red alternate jersey and cap will be the last new jersey and cap unveiled for the 2016 season. I'm pretty sure about that. By the way, any word on the new bp caps and possible bp jerseys for this up coming season? When will they be releases and available? I want an Angels and Dodgers new one.

Pirates, you better be unveiling a yellow alt

It won't happen this season. The Pirate fest is over and no new jerseys were unveiled. That's when they would have unveiled a new alternate. Maybe in 2017 they will.

The SportsLogos.net Twitter confirmed earlier today that the Pirates will have a new alternate for 2016.

I think the Minnesota Twins new red alternate jersey and cap will be the last new jersey and cap unveiled for the 2016 season. I'm pretty sure about that. By the way, any word on the new bp caps and possible bp jerseys for this up coming season? When will they be releases and available? I want an Angels and Dodgers new one.

I've heard early February ...

It won't happen this season. The Pirate fest is over and no new jerseys were unveiled. That's when they would have unveiled a new alternate. Maybe in 2017 they will.

The SportsLogos.net Twitter confirmed earlier today that the Pirates will have a new alternate for 2016.

Okay. Thanks for your info on that. Have you heard anything about the Rays getting new uniforms for 2016 as well?

Okay. Thanks for your info on that. Have you heard anything about the Rays getting new uniforms for 2016 as well?

I think we would've heard something already if the Rays were changing anything. Another year of their bland unis unfortunately. (I'd guess you won't see new ones until a new stadium)

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

I think we would've heard something already if the Rays were changing anything. Another year of their bland unis unfortunately. (I'd guess you won't see new ones until a new stadium)

Nothings fixed in stone yet. The Rays might surprise us with a last minute rebrand. You never know. There have been rumors about the Rays using more Columbia blue in their uniforms for the 2016 season.

Nothings fixed in stone yet. The Rays might surprise us with a last minute rebrand. You never know. There have been rumors about the Rays using more Columbia blue in their uniforms for the 2016 season.

The Rays aren't changing...no last minute rebrand will take place.

I'm pretty sure the next big unveil will be the new BP hats, which Bucfan56 has alluded to here.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Nothings fixed in stone yet. The Rays might surprise us with a last minute rebrand. You never know.

Yes, everything is set in stone, a "surprise last minute rebrand" in Major League Baseball for 2016 would have been decided and finalized several months ago.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived