MLB 2016 Changes

FiddySicks

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It'd probably be hard to highlight a new camo jersey when it's presented right next to the first new brown jersey in 30 years.

Which is exactly what they should figure out... Who gives a damn about a major unveiling for another :censored:ing camo jersey.

Looks like the wordmark is PadreS. So not exactly a bow tie.

The Padres announced that they're also keeping the brown camos to wear every now and then and it'll have the new wordmark.

I'm guessing they didn't have it ready for today.

Great, now if they can also get a much needed urban camo set to wear every Monday and a 4th of July style jersey for every Thursday!

hard to get a decent pic

CVK4NH7UkAEyLae.jpg

Are the Pads going to do "camo day" for every service branch?

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I miss the old Padres' camo alts, and didn't get the hate for them. C'mon Padres, it only makes sense to do a brown camo alt. if you're going to stick to team colors. ;)

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

hard to get a decent pic

CVK4NH7UkAEyLae.jpg

Are the Pads going to do "camo day" for every service branch?

It may be an unpopular opinion, but I miss the old Padres' camo alts., and didn't get the hate for them. C'mon Padres, it only makes sense to do a brown camo alt. if you're going to stick to team colors. ;)

They're keeping the brown camos.

And it sounds like they'll be debuting more jerseys tonight on "Padres Social Hour," which is a talk show on FSSD.

The "Padres" script is hands down the best script they've ever had. Blue camo looks weird but it makes sense for them (if they insist on not being a full-time brown team that is :P )

I'm excited to see the home jerseys now, though as has been said numerous times, it'd be great if they used the same colors for home and away.

Archived