Discrim

I had an idea...but only for a third. So here go the Coyotes

azcoyotesalt.png

I've pretty much hated the current coyote head since the day they introduced it. That it doesn't appear here at all is no skin off my back.

Capitals

capitalsalt.png

I'd been wanting to make a Weagle concept for a while, but hadn't latched onto a half decent idea til now. The alternating stars from the old jerseys make a comeback on the sleeves.

Oilers

edmoilersalt.png

Back in the day, I'd posted some Oilers concepts centered around new uses of the oil drop. Here, I bring back the rigger and use contrasting sleeves with the drop over the sleeve numbers.

Alaska Aces

akacesalt.png

An idea I'd used for Alaska's state Aussie rules jumpers makes its return, as the hem and sleeve stripes are slightly curved upwards, inspired by the aurora borealis.

Quad City Mallards

qcmallardsalt.png

I'm yelling words!

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

A lot of these are very strange. Not saying that they are bad, but they are just weird. Fix that.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

I definitely like the Washington Capitals alternate jersey here, but I would not have all white socks. They should match the jersey pattern.

Completely disagree with your opinion about the current Arizona Coyotes primary logo. If it was such a terrible one, the IceArizona ownership would have gotten rid of it. They didn't.

As for your Coyotes concept, it isn't bad at all, but I would never put their new paw print secondary logo on the front.

I really like that Oilers alt. I'd actually like to see it with the "OILERS" from the primary logo written across the front.

The Washington concept is pretty neat, too. I really like the adaptation of the D.C. flag on the hem stripe. I'm not sure how I feel about the stars surrounding the TV numbers, but it's something I could live with. Definitely better than anything the Caps have worn using the RWB color scheme.

The Coyotes one is interesting; I feel like there is too much white on the front of the jersey and too much black on the back. I would like to see white numbers with a brick red outline, as you have done with the "A-Paw" logo on the front.

I don't follow minor league hockey, but judging based upon simple aesthetics, both the Aces and Mallards jerseys, while admittedly busy, seem to work as alternates.

Great job as usual, Discrim!

A lot of these are very strange. Not saying that they are bad, but they are just weird. Fix that.

Weird's kinda what I do.

I like the Quad City alt. It looks nice... and was that a Knuckles reference there, man?

Yup :hockeysmiley: I don't taste like a fortune cookie either though.

I definitely like the Washington Capitals alternate jersey here, but I would not have all white socks. They should match the jersey pattern.

Completely disagree with your opinion about the current Arizona Coyotes primary logo. If it was such a terrible one, the IceArizona ownership would have gotten rid of it. They didn't.

As for your Coyotes concept, it isn't bad at all, but I would never put their new paw print secondary logo on the front.

The socks match the hem, just without the stars. We'll agree to disagree on the Yotes, as I preferred the peyote coyote.

Discrim that is great stuff. Finally a Weagle concept I haven't seen a thousand times before.

Funny thing, I know there are a lot of Weagle concepts...I just haven't looked at many of em myself, but glad to hear that.

These are new and different, and I like it. Just out of curiosity, do you have the template for these?

Thanks, and yes (I'd kinda have to have it :D ). I take it Roger Clemente's old paint template vanished or something, as I'd just tell you to trace that for yourself and go wild from there. Really, any decent template would do.

I really like that Oilers alt. I'd actually like to see it with the "OILERS" from the primary logo written across the front.

The Washington concept is pretty neat, too. I really like the adaptation of the D.C. flag on the hem stripe. I'm not sure how I feel about the stars surrounding the TV numbers, but it's something I could live with. Definitely better than anything the Caps have worn using the RWB color scheme.

The Coyotes one is interesting; I feel like there is too much white on the front of the jersey and too much black on the back. I would like to see white numbers with a brick red outline, as you have done with the "A-Paw" logo on the front.

I don't follow minor league hockey, but judging based upon simple aesthetics, both the Aces and Mallards jerseys, while admittedly busy, seem to work as alternates.

Great job as usual, Discrim!

As far as the Oilers, thanks, though I hadn't given that much of a thought. Far as the Coyotes, I didn't like the A-paw in brick and black, though admittedly I hadn't tried a more viable option: brick with what would be a practically invisible sand outline. I'll probably post a version 2 later, given I didn't use white anywhere else. Now the Caps, thanks, I figured it'd be nice to use an old element, the Caps' old sleeve stars, in a somewhat new way. And as far as the minors, I'll admit, the Mallards sweater would be too busy to be a primary dark jersey, and the Aces' curved striping would seem a bit too weird by the establishment despite its relative simplicity, but then, stranger things have happened.

READING ROYALS

Are nowhere in sight :D Though this is a stance I'd largely like to confine to the College to Pro series, I'm not taking requests unless there's at least a semi-relevant comment to go with it. This isn't gonna be a superthread.

2016cubscreamsig.png

READING ROYALS

Why are you always requesting things on these threads? Can't you just enjoy the concepts that he has, instead of always asking to see your favorite teams?

Either way, my favorite is probably the Oilers. The Coyotes jersey is daring. Not as big a fan of the Weagle jersey. The Aces and Mallards are also pretty sharp concepts.

Either way, my favorite is probably the Oilers. The Coyotes jersey is daring. Not as big a fan of the Weagle jersey. The Aces and Mallards are also pretty sharp concepts.

Thank you kindly...on that note, here go the Coyotes again, modified.

v2: white numbers w/brick outline

azcoyotesalt2.png

v3: brick numbers, brick A-paw

azcoyotesalt3.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

All of these are really nice! Big ups to these concepts you've created! They seem well thought out and not rushed. I'm sort

of picky when it comes to jersey and uniform designs and re-designs, but you've definitely got an eye for such concepts.

Being that caps are one of my favorite teams in the NHL, I like what you've done with the navy blue as an alternate uniform.

The Edmonton Oilers concept is really dope too. I love the use of the Rigger and adding the oil drips on the sleeves like that.

Arizona's alternate is a bit busy, but I still think it would work as an alternate overall. Love the use of the colors. Yeah... I dig it.

As for the other two teams, I don't know what their original uniforms look like, but the ones you've designed look really good.

Keep at it!

- TheArtfulJB

JB_OrdinarieO_Signature1.png

Archived