Arizona Football Concept. (Away/Alternate Added)

H11K

After watching our team get stepped on the last two weeks (once in chrome, the next in the regular away uni with gradient numbers) I decided that I'm sick of the uniforms. Terrible font, design, and inspiration. The Home set that I have finished, is reminiscent of the Teddy Bruschi era, mixed with the Nick Foles/Matt Scott era. I thought this brought a nice sense of unity to the cats uniform. Away set coming soon!!

SXx9rmx.jpghRBg2iR.jpg

9sFmXUc.jpg

And here are the Alternate Red Jersey and Pants. No red helmet! And the White Jersey!! For this concept, The Red pants can only be worn with red jerseys. Cleaner look IMO.

a2BRS8U.png

IMO these are perfect! Reminds me of what they wore when I attended games as a freshman not so long ago. This set might also look good with their copper helmets. Well done.

*Images of favorite sports teams/players*

This is nice. Good work. It is much simpler and smooth than the past design.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Great job on the concept. I honestly like the Titans/Patriots-ish number font. At the same time, the jersey looks traditional at its own kind.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

My dad always said he had to take a good look at the old Arizona uniforms to make sure it wasn't Auburn. So, I'm a bit partial to that look haha.

I like these. The current design is so lack luster and just bland. It felt outdated since day 1.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Great job on the concept. I honestly like the Titans/Patriots-ish number font. At the same time, the jersey looks traditional at its own kind.

Thanks! and the font is the one that they used pre Rich Rod when Foles played.

a2BRS8U.png

I noticed, because I saw them before in the early 2000's. Aside from Conrad's version, I wonder if there's a font similar to those numbers, if you know what I mean.

But putting that aside for now, I can respect that you have only red pants on red jerseys. But I would be curiously impressed if the red pants would go with the white and navy blue shirts as well. Oh, don't forget the red helmet as well.

Florida State Seminoles fan for life (mostly on football, basketball and baseball)! 2011-12 ACC men's basketball conference tournament champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football Atlantic Division champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football regular season champions; 2012, 2013 & 2014 ACC football conference bowl tournament champions; 2014 NCAA D-I FBS BCS national champions!

I noticed, because I saw them before in the early 2000's. Aside from Conrad's version, I wonder if there's a font similar to those numbers, if you know what I mean.

But putting that aside for now, I can respect that you have only red pants on red jerseys. But I would be curiously impressed if the red pants would go with the white and navy blue shirts as well. Oh, don't forget the red helmet as well.

No Red helmet, :wow: , there will be one maybe two more special game uniforms though!!

a2BRS8U.png

No Red helmet, :wow: , there will be one maybe two more special game uniforms though!!

Speaking of special uniforms, could you make the set with all of your jersey combinations individually? For now, I see like a possible dozen in total.

Archived