infrared41's Best and Worst - NFL Week 4

infrared41

Since it was Breast Cancer Awareness month, why didn't the Chargers and Browns wear pink glove and stuff during their game and every other team did?

Clearly the Chargers and Browns are proponents of breast cancer.

The Bears-Raiders game was a visual treat. I see the Bears every week, so I'm used to their great uniforms. It's a shame I only get to see the Bears play the Raiders once every four years. I long for a world were the Bears and Raiders are both relevant again and could possibly meet in the Super Bowl.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The over-designed game of the week:

Browns - Chargers: Lest anyone think I'm picking on Cleveland yet again, let me preface this by saying that, despite my best efforts not to, I'm starting to warm just a little more to the new Browns look each week. As this game so beautifully illustrates, the biggest issue with this new Browns look is it's overdone. There's just too much going on. The same thing can be said about the current Chargers look. Both of these teams have great color schemes and both uniforms have serious potential. But thanks to weird stripe placement and unnecessary additions to the uniforms, they both fall well short of that potential. A few simple fixes could make both of these uniforms "modern classics." Until then, we're stuck with looking at this game and thinking "what if?"

We don't have to wonder :D

Or even...

LaDanian_Tomlinson_vs_Cleveland_(cropped

Best look for both teams.

Archived