Schalke 04 Kits

jaker52

Kind of bland but that's needed nowadays. The blue white blue is good! Maybe add a white cuff to the sleeves to add a little more personality? But your white is very very nice, the color is a cool one. A favorite of mine, but isn't used in sports as much as it should... Add sleeve cuffs for uniqueness' sake, but great overall

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

very plain, which is not a bad thing, because schalke is one of those clubs that has a classic look, for both home and away.

the name on the back, don't use Gelsenkirchen, I know its the name of the city them team is in, but they don't do that, put schalke 04 like they have. I think a good idea would be making a crazy cool looking third kit similar to the one this year based off of the town and then put gelsenkirchen

very plain, which is not a bad thing, because schalke is one of those clubs that has a classic look, for both home and away.

the name on the back, don't use Gelsenkirchen, I know its the name of the city them team is in, but they don't do that, put schalke 04 like they have. I think a good idea would be making a crazy cool looking third kit similar to the one this year based off of the town and then put gelsenkirchen

Well their full name is Gelsenkirchen Schalke 04. I did it to avoid the asymmetry the space would leave.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Well their full name is Gelsenkirchen Schalke 04. I did it to avoid the asymmetry the space would leave.

It seems to work for them now, Gelsenkirchen is just so long, and thats not what they call them, I know its in the full name but they are referred to as schalke

Archived