The Worst Sports Logo Ever

Nyk33

I know a lot people may think I am being ridiculous in thinking that I can find the single worst sports logo to ever grace the planet but folks I have found it.

GombakUnitedFC.png

I dare anyone to argue against this thing from Singapore not being the worst logo ever.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously? I get the hate for the Buffaslug, but at least it's a good rendering. I mean, look at that thing! What the hell is going on there?!

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The Buffaslug, as bad as it is, still looks like it was designed by a professional. Granted that professional may have been on some substances or lazy but a professional nonetheless.

The logo I listed in my OP looks like it was designed by a 12 year old using Photoshop for the first time.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

I know a lot people may think I am being ridiculous in thinking that I can find the single worst sports logo to ever grace the planet but folks I have found it.

GombakUnitedFC.png

I dare anyone to argue against this thing from Singapore not being the worst logo ever.

Is that a minotaur?

AmPJ0Ty.png 

6elec248g0248fybjjx0.png

hands down!

And some fans were bummed that Reebok ruined their uniforms... they hijacked our entire identity for 5 years. I did always like how the horn and streak made a Sabre within the Buffalo, but that's about it.

Its a shame that arguably one of the three best squads in franchise history took this logo to Game 7 of the Eastern Finals

I'm probably one of the few people alive who liked the Buffaslug. Granted, I'm not from Buffalo or a Sabres fan, so the whole "culture" that the original logo captured is lost on me. But, from a vacuum, I thought this logo worked just fine as a hockey logo: it conveys motion, speed and has a decent color scheme. It strikes me as what the Buffalo Bills logo might have been if it was designed in the 2000s instead of the 1970s.

Anyway, I hate this logo:

7193.png

I guess I can give it a pass since it was from the early 20th century when there wasn't much thought given to graphic design, but still, it's pretty ugly.

6elec248g0248fybjjx0.png

hands down!

And some fans were bummed that Reebok ruined their uniforms... they hijacked our entire identity for 5 years. I did always like how the horn and streak made a Sabre within the Buffalo, but that's about it.

Its a shame that arguably one of the three best squads in franchise history took this logo to Game 7 of the Eastern Finals

Game 5 of the Eastern Finals ;). But yes, this is the worst sports ever made. Go Slugs!

The Buffaslug, as bad as it is, still looks like it was designed by a professional. Granted that professional may have been on some substances or lazy but a professional nonetheless.

The logo I listed in my OP looks like it was designed by a 12 year old using Photoshop for the first time.

Who was only trying to find pictures of minotaurs from 1998.

spacer.png

About a decade ago, this board got a lot of WTFness out of the NIFL, a minor arena league that did almost all of its logos in Microsoft WordArt.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived