New York/ Brooklyn Islanders Alternate

YelichGraphics

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an Isles fan, I have a ton of concerns.

1: THE BLUE IS CLASSIC. NO NEED TO CHANGE IT.

2: THE LOGO IS CLASSIC. NO NEED TO CHANGE IT.

3: What's the reason with not having a NOB?

4: What even is in the logo instead of Long Island? Is that NY? What's up with that?

Actually the logo is in desperate need of at least an update. The part of Long Island they actually play on needs to be added.

Why? There's absolutely no need to change that. It's such a minute detail to fix on a classic logo. This team is already too Brooklyn-ized, something no one wanted.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

yyb2rWv.png

I changed the striping a little fixed the logos, i hope this is an improvement

i changed the logo colors im afraid if i just go with the ny then im stuck with sticking an old logo on a regular iles uniform that is black. If you dont understand that, all i want to do is make it different then what they already have

Pretty darn good concept here. Huge improvement - you should be commended for taking the C&C and running with it. Nice job.

i actually like this version the best. certainly making progress. id like to see a shoulder logo

Much better update. I'd try and add more orange into the logo and swap the orange and blue on the numbers. Other than that it's good.

Thank you all so much, i almost ended it right there because this was driving me insane but after this last one i feel confident, more updates sure to come

Better. Each update has been progressively better, and although some purists might not, I like the colour scheme. I'd still like to see the city skyline blended more seamlessly into the logo, but other than that they look pretty solid.

what if changed the logo background to orange, all the orange to blue

but with the background i can make it look like the sky in the picture?

As an Isles fan, I have a ton of concerns.

1: THE BLUE IS CLASSIC. NO NEED TO CHANGE IT.

2: THE LOGO IS CLASSIC. NO NEED TO CHANGE IT.

3: What's the reason with not having a NOB?

4: What even is in the logo instead of Long Island? Is that NY? What's up with that?

Actually the logo is in desperate need of at least an update. The part of Long Island they actually play on needs to be added.

Indeed. Discogod already gave us the perfect update:

logo-islanders-with-bklyn-and-queens_zps

Small tweak, many fans wouldn't even notice. Wouldn't cost them a penny; they could just swap logo items out as they need replacing. But it embraces the team's future while honoring its past.

As for this concept, you're getting better. I'd work on differentiating the forms within the logo so it works better at small sizes.

Yeah man, don't get me wrong, its better, but the incorporation of the skyline still feels clunky to me. I don't know if its even possible to do what I'm asking and have the skyline recognizable and slide into the little nooks and crannies of the old logo.

Idk perhaps I'm asking for too much, but the most recent ones are very solid, even if they aren't perfect to me. Just sorta wondering if you could find a slightly different angle of the skyline that would fit better. Anyways, its come a long way so you should be proud.

Archived