Golden State Warriors Slate Alternate Logo

Jabel777

Since Event 1 of LOGOLYMPIAD is over, I wanted to get some C&C on the Warriors alternate logo I made.

eZcOR1E.png

I also made another version, which includes a blue version of the logo with a slate outline.

MznAMMI.png

Please let me know what you think of these logos! Thanks!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

The ends that stick out should not be there. It should all be within the circle like the actual logo.

If you want to design a concept of the Warriors logo with a more detailed version of the bridge, it would be better to re-position it maybe at a different angle. Because as it is right now, it's just floating in the air. The large suspension tower would be better positioned a bit more on the left side.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I think I'm just going to leave this alone for now, although I might make revisions in the future. I think it is a pretty decent logo but, like most of you said, it needs some work.

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

The Logolympiad is tough to put out a "perfect" concept for. You don't have a lot of time, you can't ask (publicly) for input. I think you've got the "bones" of a solid logo, but I can say I didn't vote for it because it wasn't a big difference from the current primary, so it was an unnecessary addition to the Warriors logo options.

Archived